Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

Sydla

Reaction score
Safties still on the Board - Johnson & Washington

DT1's still on the Board - Nixon & Wilson

If Jabril Cox plays SS, and Nahshon Wright plays FS, then the Cowboys have addressed the Safety position. It will be interesting to see how each of them gets used on defense.

Wilson is now a steal at this point. His upside is worth a flier in the 5th.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm sure the Cowboys grilled Ball about the incidents and talked to coaches and teammates about him as well.

Sydla

Reaction score
ANY moron that claims women are always the victim should be laughed at. SO I am laughing at YOU.

I mean if a woman pulls a gun or a knife on a man that's one thing.

But thinking it's OK for a 300 lb OL to hit a girl because she threw his phone or didn't show him enough attention? LOL.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
both my fsu DEs gone.
but my 2 irish DEs...hayes and ogundeji...still there.

and so is og deonte brown,bama

If Brown could lose 30LBs....he could be a stud. I keep coming back to Nate Newton. The battle of the bulge will always be a problem for him. But if he could figure it out.....I think you could have a player.

817Gill

Reaction score
Wiggins, Washington, Johnson, LeCounte. May be missing someone but we are getting thin. Wade can be converted as well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL. Imagine having a daughter and thinking if she curses at her husband or boyfriend, she deserves to get cracked.
That's some of the dumbest logic and quite frankly he shouldn't even have a daughter to be honest. Nor should he be raising a son. These are the times where people just need to stand away from the NFL because when you're defending domestic abuse you're too deep in.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Would anybody mind if the Cowboys package the rest of their picks to move up for a DT like Wilson soon and just call it a draft?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yeah if the worst thing you can say about a guy is his tackling then sign me up. He's a safety. We're not talking about linebacker or defensive line.......
Absolutely. I have a 2nd to 3rd round grade on Johnson.

I do have Washington ahead of him but would be happy with both and they could both win FS job day 1

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
was a bad pick for the cowboys will really be lots of bad press for them as it should be a man should never ever do that to a woman

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sterns is gone. It is like Denver knows the fans draft board and takes all the DB's before they can get to Dallas. :laugh:

mathew1184

Reaction score
Why is noboby talking about Tay Gowen? I thought he was rated higher than this in some things I read..just not that good? Not a fit?

Just curious.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread will be open in a bit...wanting to make sure everyone sees the warning before they get bounced.

817Gill

Reaction score
No me, way too conservative, just doesn't make enough plays for me.
105.3 guys noted he played completely different as a freshman and really reigned it in Soph/Junior year “to protect himself”. Not the best character trait but could be a steal on the field.