Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And they have weapons galore with a solid line. He’d thrive and have ridiculous offensive freedom.

That they do. I can imagine the sound of deafening fear here in KC if Rodgers goes to Denver.

Denver will have a good defense again just like when they got manning. So if they do get rodgers with a ready to go defense they are in business.

Rodgers will basically run the offense there and the head coach a very good defensive coach can concentrate on that. Broncos Chiefs games will be pretty entertaining.

And the Broncos, unlike Green Bay, are not run by a committee. SO, they'll be in a better position to give him what he needs. I'd imagine both legs of the Broncos v Chiefs games being on primetime if Rodgers goes there.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm disappointed they think all of these draft picks will make the team...I'm so shocked they didn't use those picks to trade up.

I am perplexed too. I mean I get Stephen spewed this whole we need cheap contracts stuff yesterday but the odds 2 4th rounders, a 5th, two 6th rounders and 7th rounder will all be roster caliber is extremely low. Frankly, I thought it was silly to not use one of our thirds to move around in the 2nd.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang was kind of hoping Wade would get to us somehow. Ravens got a decent player that could turn into a steal.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wonder if players would rather go undrafted now than be taken in the 6th and 7th rounds. Might be better long term to pick one's opportunity as an UFA. Bonus would be less but maybe a better chance to stick with a team of one's own choice.

Carson

Reaction score
I wonder if players would rather go undrafted now than be taken in the 6th and 7th rounds. Might be better long term to pick one's opportunity as an UFA. Bonus would be less but maybe a better chance to stick with a team of one's own choice.
7th sure
6th I don’t think so