Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah based on what they did in the 3rd round and who was there in the 2nd.....that 3rd round pick wouldn't have been a major loss.

And I'm annoyed with the "took this guy too early" talk....I'd like to think they could've traded a 3rd rounder and still got that guy at some point in the draft they got......Stephen really wants to be cheap but he's not thinking practical here. Its one thing to be cheap at the position...but don't just have a guy out there making the team because he's cheap. And that's what I'm afraid of.

Yep, that last part scares me too.

Sydla

Reaction score
yup....didn't see him go 4 picks ago. Panthers get a steal. Damn...adding him to Derrick Brown.....Wow :omg:

Panthers quietly slamming it out of the park.

One team values DT play. One doesn't.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Been trying it figure out who we could take that would just blow everyone's mind....Here you go. Can totally see this happening.

Jamie Newman QB Georgia

USATSI_13755148_168386999_lowres-696x464.jpg

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Safety run right here, not worth taking one again now. Zero talent left at tge position...

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah based on what they did in the 3rd round and who was there in the 2nd.....that 3rd round pick wouldn't have been a major loss.

And I'm annoyed with the "took this guy too early" talk....I'd like to think they could've traded a 3rd rounder and still got that guy at some point in the draft they got......Stephen really wants to be cheap but he's not thinking practical here. Its one thing to be cheap at the position...but don't just have a guy out there making the team because he's cheap. And that's what I'm afraid of.
The fallout of paying large money to a RB who returns average production.

They need to lose that contract....and also the cheapo attitude. It's getting tired. It's a result of their own failures.