Draft Day ***NFL Draft Third Round thread***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No offensive lineman should get hand leverage on him. He knows how to fight it off.

I'd imagine that to be the case. I like what the FO is doing. We should have at least an average defence if not better with these picks. Should help with a nice season.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They signed a good but older swing tackle in FA.

Yup. I'm honestly not worried about OL. I don't think the team is either. You also have Connor and Zach who can play outside. I think they'll add one or two, but nothing urgent.

Carson

Reaction score
BEST AVAILABLE

1. DE - Ronnie Perkins
  2. LB - Jabril Cox
  3. S - Elijah Molden
  4. TE - Hunter Long
  5. CB - Ifeatu Melifonwu
  6. OG - Quinn Meinerz
  7. DE - Patrick Jones
  8. CB - Chris Rumph

cowboyec

Reaction score
i would have prefered nixon...but osi has a motor that doesnt stop.
can play de or dt.
hope we double dip.

kumizi

Reaction score
You guys need to be listening to the fan,they give great details about the players we draft...they said this guy is a very good player with lots of upside.
All three guys on The Fan said they had a 4th rd grade on him and mentioned several other DTs they wouldve picked instead.

CWR

Reaction score
Not only that, a 280 lb 3T, and according to Walter Football he's weak against the run. :rolleyes:
We needed a run stopper.[/QUOTE

The broadcast Im listening to says he's a heck of a run defender.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Listening to the call to this kid I don't think Jerry or McCarthy even knew who he was. McCarthy big in your corner but didn't even seem to know who he was. This makes me happy because it seems like it was 100% the scouts pick

king987

Reaction score
I've come to terms that this team doesn't want a big fat guy in the middle, instead strong, athletic dudes.

Osa seems to be in that category, so I hope they're right.