Draft Day ***NFL Draft Third Round thread***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Molden is out there and it is said they like him. Like Jamar from Indiana but he needs to learn how to tackle

kumizi

Reaction score
Broaddus was the leader of that talk but said he misevaluated the player. Brugler said he had some other guys ahead of him but thinks he’s still a good pick and player.
well yeah of course he's a good player

he got drafted

before the pick, all three of them wanted another DT

heir

Reaction score
BEST AVAILABLE

1. DE - Ronnie Perkins
  2. LB - Jabril Cox
  3. S - Elijah Molden
  4. TE - Hunter Long
  5. CB - Ifeatu Melifonwu
  6. OG - Quinn Meinerz
  7. DE - Patrick Jones
  8. CB - Chris Rumph
There was talk of Melifonwu moving to Safety. Perhaps that is an option.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Head scratcher for me so far with the last two picks. One has off field problems and on field problems with the former coach saying he was just standing around. Third guy from UCLA??? Definitely a red flag special for me. Just seem like the last two picks are going to be huge misses or hits. Stay tuned I guess,,,
If they would have passed on the CB because of off the field problems you would have been crapping on them for taking the RKG.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
i would have prefered nixon...but osi has a motor that doesnt stop.
can play de or dt.
hope we double dip.
another motor that doesn't stop. Jaylon has that too, add another headless chicken.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Let Jerrah continue to drink and draft a long snapper in the last round...................

817Gill

Reaction score
Doesn't Molden do what they resigned Jourdan Lewis to do?
If they resigned Lewis to be a FS then yeah. I think they want multiple guys they can move around and they feel more comfortable (IMO) with Lewis playing outside corner if injuries got there. Lewis’s signing was more based on covering their butts, not stopping them from taking another DB.