Draft Day ***NFL Draft Third Round thread***

Sydla

Reaction score
I never said it wasn't a reach. I'm saying not everybody had him as a 7th or undrafted guy. Some had him 5th-6th round which is a fact........ that would still be a reach so not sure how you got I'm trying to convince myself it wasn't a reach.

On the flip side I'm not going to say a player is terrible until I see them play. I have a hard time believing everybody on this board scouted him to begin with though so their comment is useless.

Odds are this board will probably be right about the pick.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Really starting to doubt McCarthy now....if this staff is making the picks....oh brother. Sure looks like he's having issues putting it together.
Agreed. Big Mike also had some pretty significant flaws with some of his coaching decisions as well last year. I'll give him a break because it was his first year and lost Dak early with this team last year but he better step it up this year big time!!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
quinn has a history with tall corners.
watch this guy turn into a pro bowler.
It wouldn't surprise me. He fits Quinn cover 3 perfect and has ball skills. If this defense is fast and disruptive that gets turnovers I'm ok with a corner getting beat at times. Almost every pick they made on defense with these 5 picks are fast. They have a plan and sticking to it. I'm willing to give them a chance, can't be worst than last year

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Odds are this board will probably be right about the pick.
Its very possible but it's highly possible they are wrong as well. Only time will tell how he performs but at least give him that chance before saying it's terrible.

Again I liked other players in the 3rd but it's not terrible cause they went another player. I will see how it turns out just like Claiborne and Taco. Some on this board was right and the front office was wrong.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
No matter what Cowboys refuse to draft a 1tech or S in a premium round.

They could've taken a stab at it in the 3rd, or traded back up into the 2nd, but noooooo. They decided to toss those 3 3rd rounders up into the wind and just see where they landed.

cowboyec

Reaction score
some of my favorites still out there
dt marvin wilson fsu
dt daviyon nixon iowa
dt tommy toigia ohio st
dt khyris tonga byu
lb jabril cox lsu
lb dylan moses bama
ot james hudson cincinnati
ot alaric jackson iowa
ot dante smith e carolina
ot adrian ealy ou
og deonte brown bama
wr seth williams auburn
de daelin hayes notre dame

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Wow......:omg:

Well.....the good news is....we still have tomorrow. I remember going to bed a few times after a day 2 bomb.....and we recovered.

Still....we didn't need to neglect the offense. Take the best player available. How hard is that???? Have a hard time believing....

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Paulson Adebo CB Stanford

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Michael Carter RB UNC

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Hamsah Nasirildeen FS FSU

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Tommy Togiai DT Ohio St.

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > James Hudson LT Cincinnati

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Keith Taylor CB Washington

Mannix

Reaction score
This draft is challenging my 40+ year loyalty to supporting this team.

Everything I predicted about what would/would not transpire today prior to our 2nd round pick came true with 100% accuracy.....they just sat there with thumbs in butt and watched the Raiders punk you!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow......:omg:

Well.....the good news is....we still have tomorrow. I remember going to bed a few times after a day 2 bomb.....and we recovered.

Still....we didn't need to neglect the offense. Take the best player available. How hard is that???? Have a hard time believing....

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Paulson Adebo CB Stanford

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Michael Carter RB UNC

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Hamsah Nasirildeen FS FSU

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Tommy Togiai DT Ohio St.

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > James Hudson LT Cincinnati

Nahshon Wright CB Oregon St. > Keith Taylor CB Washington

I would have taken your Boise State special team guy Williams over this kid