NFL Early Game Thread

touchdown chiefs! there goes losses to the raiders and broncos today. good day for my favorite teams today cowboys and chiefs.
 
Tough break for the Raiders, but the Chiefs lost 2 out of 3 of their starting receivers.

I wouldn't mind trading Mingo or Schoon, and even Flournoy I'm willing to entertain given the deal.
 
I would be so mad if I was a raiders fan right now. Gotta be tough and try to stand up and keep going when your rapped up and just taking a risk you should not. Go down.
 
Freakin SF…..so tired of seeing them play well and win year after year, most years it seems under Shanahan.
 
i do not think it is herbert is the whole problem the rest of the team is just overated in areas where everyone thought they were great at.
Yeah, it’s a little bit of everything, but Herbert looks like he regressed.
 
I would be so mad if I was a raiders fan right now. Gotta be tough and try to stand up and keep going when your rapped up and just taking a risk you should not. Go down.
Yup….dude did the one thing he COULD NOT do.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,310
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top