NFL Early Sunday Game Thread

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
do we want the bucs or the packers to lose to help in any way cowboys seeding? or does it not matter? im confused.

Flamma

Reaction score
The game is already over in Miami. We want the Jets to win.

Motorola

Reaction score
do we want the bucs or the packers to lose to help in any way cowboys seeding? or does it not matter? im confused.
Doesn't matter - whichever team loses helps the Cowboys clinch a playoff spot - along with a couple other teams losing -- Falcons, Saints, Rams.

Motorola

Reaction score
I grew up going to their games even though I didn’t like them, had season tickets. They would play that song after every TD. It will forever be ingrained in my head….:muttley:
Growing up in San Antonio I got to see the Oliers every season on TV because the AFC games aired on NBC, while the NFC games were broadcasted by CBS.
So even though both teams might play a few times at 12 noon or 3pm central time, both games would air in the Alamo City on different local channels.

Last edited:

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I grew up going to their games even though I didn’t like them, had season tickets. They would play that song after every TD. It will forever be ingrained in my head….:muttley:
My aunt had season tickets too. She would sneak me in every now and then!! That song was the worst!! Whenever I was at the game, and they played that song and came to the part "we're the best in the lone star state", I would yell " no you're not, Dallas is!!". My aunt would tell me to hush! Lol

Mookie

Reaction score
The dolphins dude stole the Micah Parsons sack celebration