NFL Early Sunday Game Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Packers receiver just showed why you should always lead with the inside leg when hurdling a player.

Motorola

Reaction score
Growing up in San Antonio I got to see the Oliers every season on TV because the AFC games aired on NBC, while the NFC games were broadcasted by CBS.
So even though both teams might play a few times at 12 noon or 3pm central time, both games would air in the Alamo City on different local channels.
By 'both teams' - I mean the Oilers and the Cowboys.

Scotman

Reaction score
They should give em back to the city of Houston. Texans is a horrible name, and Oilers were Houston from our youth. F the Titans for hijacking them
Well, I don't blame the Titans. It's literally the same team. But I totally agree on the name TEXANS. I'd be completely behind the Titans letting them take the name.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Giants offensive line is truly abysmal. They have to call plays that get the ball out faster. From certain camera angles you can see the routes. The QB has nowhere to go.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look at Chiefs struggling with Pats lol. I enjoy watching these good teams struggle with the tomato cans we beat…guess it ain’t that easy lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
Aubrey is the last perfect kicker left.
Perfect on field goals only.
Until today, Butkner had not missed an extra point and a field goal attempt.
Aubrey- no missed FGs
Butkner- no missed PATs

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hasn’t been a great season for Mahomes or the Chiefs. They’re going to be in the market for receivers after this season.
Someone said they look tired like the Eagles. They’re getting everybody’s best. LMAO try being America’s team.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
At one point any team beating the Chiefs would be viewed as a quality win. But right now there is a question of whether or not those teams actually beat a good Chiefs team. Or if the Chiefs lost those games due to mainly being down and not that great this season.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Atlanta vs Carolina tickets were going for 45 cents on some online ticket website. They took an entire quarter and a half to score points in that game.

NickZepp

Reaction score
At one point any team beating the Chiefs would be viewed as a quality win. But right now there is a question of whether or not those teams actually beat a good Chiefs team. Or if the Chiefs lost those games due to mainly being down and not that great this season.
They got away with not having great receivers last year. Aren't getting near as lucky this year.