News: NFL executives say Dak Prescott is a “tier-? quarterback”. Did they get it right?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Pollard is the next Sanders (Lions) didn't they tell you that yet?:laugh:

Without Zeke remember those 15 Q of str8 NO TD offense we put out there.....its gonna get real painful.....
Zeke is extremely productive and a real safety valve for Dak. But all we keep hearing is how he didnt do anything against the Rams. What the uniformed dont understand is if a defense wants to completely focus on taking away a weapon like Zeke they will slow him down and sometimes shut him down. The defense knows the odds of Prescott beating you without Zeke drop considerably. When Zeke is able to get his 100 yds he can wear down a defense and soften it up so that when the 4th quarter comes around Dak can look good.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes you are playing the victim. All you have been doing is crying over and over again in thread after thread about “Dak lovers”. How they are so mean and call people “haters” and how they’re unreasonable, etc etc. whining and crying about it over and over again.

It’s pathetic.

As for the saints game. Total yardage is the dumbest and most rudimentary way to make a judgement. Look at the yards per attempt, look at the completion percentage. The total passing yardage was low because there wasn’t a high number of attempts.

So if the Saints defense was “daring the cowboys to pass” maybe the coaches should have passed more, because the passing offense was having plenty of success, when the coaches actually used it. It’s not Dak’s fault that the coaches ran Zeke into a defense over and over again despite it not being productive at all.

Sorry you struggle to be objective.

Again, feel free to blame Dak for his poor play against the panthers or the Skins in the first game or the Texans, etc. games where he was struggling
And was a big reason for the loss.

But blaming the QB for a game against the #1 seed in the NFC for being CLOSE, not even a loss but CLOSE. When the QB was averaging 8.8 yards per attempt, Is just plain stupidity.

Expecting your team to blow out a team as good as the Saints in the first place is stupidity as well.
I think "victim" is just a word you learned and have nothing else to say, thus playing on words. trying to change the narrative or argument....not sure What does "victim" have to do anything in this context? you are spinning...you are failing badly

and here you go again, with spinning stats again. I responded to your post. you, yes YOU, posted the total yardage stats...now, you are trying to spin your way out of it. and just like I said, just like all the DAK LOVERS (and yes, you are in that category), you are pointing fingers at everybody else and excusing Dak and making him the HERO you think he is.....that's exactly what I said about Dak Lovers...you blame everybody else.....

looking at basic stats...an average fan like yourself see we passed 28 times and ran 31....but if you really dug into the game and looked at the play calls...the cowboys at the end of the game ran the ball 4 times for -2 yards....that was to end the game!!! so in essence when it counted and mattered the cowboys ran 27 times for 101 yards... and of those, 5 were runs by Dak, scrambling....dropping for a pass...….which means they tried passing 33 times during the game when it mattered and run about 22 times (again, not counting the last 4 runs as it was running out the clock)…. so it doesn't seem like the coaches wanted to just "run" the ball....

so once again, your stats and your attempt to spin them to make Dake Hero failed....

I think its very very obvious who is struggling to be objective...… your fawning and drooling for Dak is reaching embarrassing levels...epic

and like I have said over and over, yet your Dak Loving ears have problems hearing it...I didn't say he played bad. he played good. he played decent. he wasn't great. he wasn't wow! we won the game, thanks to defense. so what's wrong with that? why are you trying so hard to spin things that Dak was great and a Hero...…

and I find your last statement funny. trying to spin into something else......making assumptions...I never in any post said I expected Dallas to blow out the saints. that's your "victim" mentality and a failed attempt to change the narrative of the argument. really weak btw.

oh, btw did you know Saints were ranked 14th in scoring defense!!! kind of middle of the pack. what I didn't expect is to see the defense play so well. going into the game I thought we need to score at least 24 points to have a chance. never expected the defense to hold the #3 scoring offense to just 10 points. this game was won because defense played so well. offense struggled.

now, go and do more spinning