Twitter: NFL fines Washington for their culture

Mannix

Reaction score
The Goons favorite team....he would have taken draft picks away from Dallas.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Dan Snyder is taking a break from running the team for at least 6 months too

Reactions: JPM

stiletto

Reaction score
What culture are they talking about?

LOL, I live in Leesburg near Ashburn, their HQ. Know several people that work in the building. They have glass stairs and dudes would sit under them and watch women walk up the stairs. You get the idea... It's 100% true.

https://www.insider.com/Commanders-report-male-employees-looked-up-female-skirts-2020-7

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
This.

Does little to nothing to impact team. Danny boy just cuts a check

Raise the ticket prices $20M to cover the $10M fine plus legal fees. And write the $10M fine and legal fees off on the taxes so the taxpayers get screwed.

Snyder did make his wife 1/2 owner so no other woman can come forward.

Reactions: CWR

InTheZone

Reaction score
NFL should fine itself for pandering, being divisive, and being inconsistent with their punishments. And just this year in their $1 billion concussion settlement they operated on the thought that "a certain race" started out with lower cognitive function. Tell me again why Goodell gets a pass?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
LOL, I live in Leesburg near Ashburn, their HQ. Know several people that work in the building. They have glass stairs and dudes would sit under them and watch women walk up the stairs. You get the idea... It's 100% true.

https://www.insider.com/Commanders-report-male-employees-looked-up-female-skirts-2020-7
The women that didnt have a clue were dismissed from the women that knew what was taking place.
I would have punched the voyers in the head at least for being disrespectful.