Twitter: NFL fines Washington for their culture

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
So, Unconstitutional. They should have never allowed the league to do any legal disciplining that belongs in the courts of law. Never. It's not the NFL's business.
Furthermore, I'd get rid of every lady on the team payroll, that would fix this pre Germany world war 2 , mentality of tyranny.
I use to hate Snyder, when I seen him stand up to the league a few times, I got to liking him.
The NFL is not an American ideology organization anymore. They are using the NFL as an indoctrination. Tool.

Wow...so much here but please where does the constitution prohibit anything like this? Just curious. And if anything, the constitution prohibits the "get rid of every lady on the team payroll."

And I don't know if there is anything to indicate Snyder has ever stood up to the league...getting in trouble isn't standing up to them. Al Davis suing the league, whether right or wrong is standing up to the league.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
So, Unconstitutional. They should have never allowed the league to do any legal disciplining that belongs in the courts of law. Never. It's not the NFL's business.
Furthermore, I'd get rid of every lady on the team payroll, that would fix this pre Germany world war 2 , mentality of tyranny.
I use to hate Snyder, when I seen him stand up to the league a few times, I got to liking him.
The NFL is not an American ideology organization anymore. They are using the NFL as an indoctrination. Tool.

Geez man, we have entirely different perspectives. I once read Snyder fired a security guard because he had bad posture. He's a first class dirt bag, and sexual harassment, quid pro quo bs has no place in a decent work environment.

To be clear I'm not talking about walking on egg shells or having no sense of humor, or being easily offended. That doesn't appear to be what was happening in Washington. Just because the NFL stepped in doesn't mean Snyder won't find himself on the wrong end of a well earned law suit either.

Maybe I'm wrong though, and maybe things have been blown out of proportion. However, that isn't what is reflected in the NFLs statement or Snyders.

CWR

Reaction score
Why? Until some of these allegations are proven in court Watson should be allowed to get on with his life. Otherwise we've all been relocated to Communist China.

I agree it needs to play out, but damn there is a whole lot of smoke for there to be no fire. If I was a gambling man I'd expect Watson gets wrecked here.

CWR

Reaction score
This.

Does little to nothing to impact team. Danny boy just cuts a check

Yup, unless we are talking about draft picks he ain't really been punished. He'll simple pass the cost off to his sorry fans.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL, I live in Leesburg near Ashburn, their HQ. Know several people that work in the building. They have glass stairs and dudes would sit under them and watch women walk up the stairs. You get the idea... It's 100% true.

https://www.insider.com/Commanders-report-male-employees-looked-up-female-skirts-2020-7
Women look at men and men look at women. We’re not getting the real picture here.

CWR

Reaction score
What were the charges?

There a tweet on here from the league. It gives a broad take of what was happening, apparently the specifics are worse. The league probably doesn't want to say too much because this is a minor slap on the wrist. Goodell has no consistency or logic with his disciplinary actions.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There a tweet on here from the league. It gives a broad take of what was happening, apparently the specifics are worse. The league probably doesn't want to say too much because this is a minor slap on the wrist. Goodell has no consistency or logic with his disciplinary actions.
So we don’t know what they did wrong yet everyone is going off the deep end. Typical. Folks these days never verify they just react to the first tweet they read no matter the source. The dumbing down of the world.

CWR

Reaction score
So we don’t know what they did wrong yet everyone is going off the deep end. Typical. Folks these days never verify they just react to the first tweet they read no matter the source. The dumbing down of the world.

Read the statement then tell me people are jumping off the deep end. It's pretty obvious they were doing wrong.

If you're not comfortable piling it on the Commanders you are probably on the wrong board.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
weird take.

Mara's team is 2-1 in Superbowls in the last 20 years. The rest of the division doesn't compare in the same time period.

sadly.
That they have 4 SB championships still blows my mind, I remember how they were our door mat in the 70s...

JayFord

Reaction score
Theres a reason Ron Rivera has as much control as he has in Washington.....I believe Rivera has more of a say than the new GM and its to change the culture and this is evidence and Danny is laying low for the time being

issue is when this is settled will Snyder still allow Rivera to have this kind of control or will he start making decisions and just having Rivera coach

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If the NFL truly wants to put an end to this type of behavior- and I think we're kidding ourselves if we think it's only happened in Washington- then the punishment needs to be harsher.

$10 million to Dan Snyder is like removing ten ounces from the Atlantic Ocean. The team should have been stripped of draft picks and/or cap space. This would set up a zero tolerance policy across the league and then change might truly occur.

terra

Reaction score
If the NFL truly wants to put an end to this type of behavior- and I think we're kidding ourselves if we think it's only happened in Washington- then the punishment needs to be harsher.

$10 million to Dan Snyder is like removing ten ounces from the Atlantic Ocean. The team should have been stripped of draft picks and/or cap space. This would set up a zero tolerance policy across the league and then change might truly occur.
If it is as bad as the NFL claims then this is basically a coverup. Payoff and nothing else. Take that from the cap and take their draft picks- that actually hurts them. This is just about pocket change for Snyder and I have no doubt that a sneaky tax lawyer can figure a way to write at least some of it off.

lockster

Reaction score
Wow...so much here but please where does the constitution prohibit anything like this? Just curious. And if anything, the constitution prohibits the "get rid of every lady on the team payroll."

And I don't know if there is anything to indicate Snyder has ever stood up to the league...getting in trouble isn't standing up to them. Al Davis suing the league, whether right or wrong is standing up to the league.
Snyder fought them over the fines about the salary cap when the NFL had clearly committed collusion with the owners but the judicial system clearly tan from the issue because they are compromised by big money.
A private business can decide who they want to hire or not. And women don't belong in the locker room , period!!!!!
Thirdly, the NFL is a violation of anti trust laws, the Congress and judicial system know this, but won't intercede and that's how the players keep getting the short end of the stick.
4. The league has no constitutional right to legally deal with players or teams by playing judge jury and executioner . And ezekial Elliot's case was a prime example. I'm not a big Jerry Jones fans, but he should have taken the NFL to the supreme Court and disbanded the entire NFL tyranny organization.
The NFL is part of the oligarchy in this country where govt and big corporations are one and the same. Of I was head supreme Court justice, the NFL would be immediately disbanded. Roger Goodell would be heavily investigated. The head of the players union also. He's a sell out. This isn't a free market sport, it's an oligarvhy

Of Ur a woman, working in a man's environment. Dress modestly, out on some dang pants, stop wearing clothes that belong on hookers, and conduct urself with values and standards as you expect to be treated and you will be treated a cordingly. Dress and act like a hooker, and that's how you get treated. You play with the devil? Don't be surprised U get stung. Compromise in morality is what causes these issues

lockster

Reaction score
Geez man, we have entirely different perspectives. I once read Snyder fired a security guard because he had bad posture. He's a first class dirt bag, and sexual harassment, quid pro quo bs has no place in a decent work environment.

To be clear I'm not talking about walking on egg shells or having no sense of humor, or being easily offended. That doesn't appear to be what was happening in Washington. Just because the NFL stepped in doesn't mean Snyder won't find himself on the wrong end of a well earned law suit either.

Maybe I'm wrong though, and maybe things have been blown out of proportion. However, that isn't what is reflected in the NFLs statement or Snyders.
I never said he was an angel. Name one owner that isnt a scum bag 9n some level. Times that by ten, and now you have Roger Goodell and his helpers

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
LOL, I live in Leesburg near Ashburn, their HQ. Know several people that work in the building. They have glass stairs and dudes would sit under them and watch women walk up the stairs. You get the idea... It's 100% true.

https://www.insider.com/Commanders-report-male-employees-looked-up-female-skirts-2020-7
And?

I kid.

Reactions: CWR

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Why? Until some of these allegations are proven in court Watson should be allowed to get on with his life. Otherwise we've all been relocated to Communist China.
Communist China does not waste time with hunting down some jock with a massage fetish.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Bullying. There was a time when people actually knew how to handle a bully. I guess that is no longer taught by parents. Sad…
I didn't get to have parents, so I taught myself how to handle bullies.