Twitter: NFL fines Washington for their culture

rags747

Reaction score
Bullying. There was a time when people actually knew how to handle a bully. I guess that is no longer taught by parents. Sad…

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
$10 million is an accounting error to an NFL team. This is a slap-on-the-wrists done for show. Snyder should have been kicked out of the league.
Then the Commish would have no where to spend thanksgiving dinner

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Strange infraction. For a league that cannot run a proper investigation into domestic violence (I.e Zeke's suspention) they now supposedly can run a top to bottom extended probe into an entire franchise. What a joke. If I followed the team..I would be outraged.

If this all proves true..not sure how this fixes anything. Did not hear any specific facts of what was violated and by whom.

:huh:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Why? Until some of these allegations are proven in court Watson should be allowed to get on with his life. Otherwise we've all been relocated to Communist China.
There is a special place in prison for people like him And that is where he belongs Longest yard 2 might be in the making

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
The term culture can refer to germs and diseases grown in Petri dishes. I guess that’s the type of culture on the WFT. Hail indeed.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Didn't he just appoint his wife the new CEO?

yep, related for sure. She is to attend owners meeting in his place for this 6 month period, and then they'll see if they let Danny back in the club.

chagus

Reaction score
Bullying. There was a time when people actually knew how to handle a bully. I guess that is no longer taught by parents. Sad…

I'd imagine its a bit tougher when you're a woman getting harassed and unable to "handle" it for fear of losing your job.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Does the $10M get subtracted from the cap? That is where it should come from. Instead of getting $200M next year, they should only be allowed $190M.

In all honesty, if you're going to punish an NFL owner...that's the way to do it