Twitter: NFL fines WR CeeDee Lamb $10,300 for waving goodbye to Patriots DB Jalen Mills after TD

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think these match up with WR and CB get a bit personal through out the game with guys jawing back and forth and the fact Mills gave Lamb a big push as Lamb went into the endzone just added more fuel to the fire. League had an issue and fined Lamb, I had no issue with it. lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Packer fan calls CeeDee's wave a taunt, but he refuses to call his boy Rodgers' TD trophy belt celebration while facing the Bears players in the endzone a taunt?

Screenshot-20211024-143206-Opera.jpg

SMH :facepalm:
The difference is he didn't do that against a player. We've seen players flip off the fans and not catch a flag but the NFL does fine them for it.

I think Rodgers is guilty of conduct unbecoming and he should be fined for it.

But to be fair, I think Aarongant Rodgers should be fined for just existing.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The difference is he didn't do that against a player. We've seen players flip off the fans and not catch a flag but the NFL does fine them for it.

But he did do it against a player. Do you see Rodgers looking at a Bears player in his crotch in that photo? Lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Rodgers was facing the Bears players standing a few yards away from him and in the endzone, CC. How can anyone say he was not doing that gesture towards any opposing players? The still picture I posted shows that.

Plus, what about the Colts players waving goodbye while on the field of play and clearly doing it to the 49ers players as the game ending interception was completed by the Colts to clinch the win? I have yet to hear anything about any fine by the league against those Colts players, yet CeeDee gets fined? Yeah, there is no bias or agenda with Goodell and his minions. Pfft.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Rodgers was facing the Bears players standing a few yards away from him and in the endzone, CC. How can anyone say he was not doing that gesture towards any opposing players? The still picture I posted shows that.

Plus, what about the Colts players waving goodbye while on the field of play and clearly doing it to the 49ers players as the game ending interception was completed by the Colts to clinch the win? I have yet to hear anything about any fine by the league against those Colts players, yet CeeDee gets fined? Yeah, there is no bias or agenda with Goodell and his minions. Pfft.

Looks like more and more people see what I see. Probably because they saw video versus your slanted interpretation of a still shot that doesn't even depict what you say it does. And you said I was all alone in my assertions? Projection once again. I guess we Packer fans are just multiplying around you. Lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Looks like more and more people see what I see. Probably because they saw video versus your slanted interpretation of a still shot that doesn't even depict what you say it does. And you said I was all alone in my assertions? Projection once again. I guess we Packer fans are just multiplying around you. Lol.

What more people? I don't see anyone agreeing with you, except 1 or 2 posters. The majority agree with me. Go through all of the pages. Get lost troll. We see your agenda.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
What more people? I don't see anyone agreeing with you, except 1 or 2 posters. The majority agree with me. Go through all of the pages. Get lost troll. We see your agenda.

Absolutely no one else is making the case you are about Rodgers and Bears players. No one. The only ones liking your posts are also-ran roadkill of mine needing something to feel like they're getting back at me with. I post truth irrespective of likes. It's your currency it seems but knock yourself out with that.

Show me who else thinks Rodgers was taunting Bears players directly with his celebration.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Even in this entire video it doesn't definitively show if there's a Bears player there, so you're "Slam Dunk" isn't as impressive as you think it is. And if you're unbiased, there is a Bears player next to the camera guy in the general direction that D-bag is facing when he does his lame discount double check thingy. So, it's not much different than the still shot.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even in this entire video it doesn't definitively show if there's a Bears player there, so you're "Slam Dunk" isn't as impressive as you think it is. And if you're unbiased, there is a Bears player next to the camera guy in the general direction that D-bag is facing when he does his lame discount double check thingy. So, it's not much different than the still shot.
Exactly! But that Packers fan will never admit he is wrong, even when others explain to him how he is wrong.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Exactly! But that Packers fan will never admit he is wrong, even when others explain to him how he is wrong.
Nope. He's got a dry erase board with all of his "wins" on the forum.
Some aren't interested in a friendly debate or discussion, they need to be right and express to everyone that they are winning. Reminds me of Charlie Sheen. Always keeping score.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

The Bears player there is the one that knocked Rodgers over and rolled on the ground near him so he had to be there and then gets up and walks away. Does Rodgers do his move towards that Bears player? Yes or no?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Nope. He's got a dry erase board with all of his "wins" on the forum.
Some aren't interested in a friendly debate or discussion, they need to be right and express to everyone that they are winning. Reminds me of Charlie Sheen. Always keeping score.

Nope, I debate just fine. I hardly ever come at someone sideways. But when people turn unfriendly themselves with insults, I return fire with fire. Don't start none, won't be none. Never had an issue with you but the other day when you couldn't overcome my points, you started with insults so I simply drove my point home by ripping holes in yours. Since then, you've been following me around in threads sniping from the sidelines and I've just ignored it. So who looks like they're keeping score?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Bears player there is the one that knocked Rodgers over and rolled on the ground near him so he had to be there and then gets up and walks away. Does Rodgers do his move towards that Bears player? Yes or no?
That's your opinion unless you have receipts. There's no evidence, just speculation.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nope, I debate just fine. I hardly ever come at someone sideways. But when people turn unfriendly themselves with insults, I return fire with fire. Don't start none, won't be none. Never had an issue with you but the other day when you couldn't overcome my points, you started with insults so I simply drove my point home by ripping holes in yours. Since then, you've been following me around in threads sniping from the sidelines and I've just ignored it. So who looks like they're keeping score?
Still you Charlie.
Thank you for proving my point. I couldn't care less if I'm right or wrong in a developing discussion. Obviously, you do care and have illustrated that quite clearly. I also don't care if you "have a problem with me." How childish. Even the douchiest of fans here have never bothered me. Why? Because we're all a bunch of silly fans on a internet forum and it's not real life. So, by all mean, feel free to puff your chest online. Whatever you need to do.
I'm not following you, seriously dude, do you hear yourself? Maybe go back to ignoring it and not coming off as pompous? My guess is you can't.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Still you Charlie.
Thank you for proving my point. I couldn't care less if I'm right or wrong in a developing discussion. Obviously, you do care and have illustrated that quite clearly. I also don't care if you "have a problem with me." How childish. Even the douchiest of fans here have never bothered me. Why? Because we're all a bunch of silly fans on a internet forum and it's not real life. So, by all mean, feel free to puff your chest online. Whatever you need to do.
I'm not following you, seriously dude, do you hear yourself? Maybe go back to ignoring it and not coming off as pompous? My guess is you can't.

Silly fans on the internet is exactly how I see all of this. But if it's just that for you, why follow me around with butthurt insults like it means more? Childish? You don't say.