Twitter: NFL fines WR CeeDee Lamb $10,300 for waving goodbye to Patriots DB Jalen Mills after TD

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
From everything I've seen, Marcus is a Cowboys fan. He just doesn't get emotional about it, and tries to see everything impartially. He's not always right, and he's very critical of people who see the Cowboys through rose colored glasses, but at the end of the day, I think he's just trying to unearth the facts.
Well, he's wrong about "the facts". Also, I find it hard to believe he's a Cowboys fan when all he does is criticize Dak while making excuses for Aaron Rodgers. Sorry, Runny, I'm not buying what he's selling.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes while Zeke was with the Cowboys but there were incidents when he was at Ohio State involving a woman and there were incidents while in the NFL, including an incident after he was suspended by getting in the face of a security guard and pushing him and the retaining fence over because he was drunk and arguing with another woman plus an incident at a parade or something where he lifted a woman's top.....
Are you sure about that timeline? I thought the suspension was strictly due to that girl’s story in college—who seemed “shady”.

And I thought the security guard thing was later???

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, he's wrong about "the facts". Also, I find it hard to believe he's a Cowboys fan when all he does is criticize Dak while making excuses for Aaron Rodgers. Sorry, Runny, I'm not buying what he's selling.
That's okay. Sometimes 2 people just can't see eye to eye. I have no problem with either of you, so I'd appreciate it if both you and @MarcusRock will refrain from trying to turn me against the other in the future.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
That's okay. Sometimes 2 people just can't see eye to eye. I have no problem with either of you, so I'd appreciate it if both you and @MarcusRock will refrain from trying to turn me against the other in the future.

You're right. And my apologies for invoking your name in things. From one Packer fan to another, we should never be on the opposite side of things. ;)

MarcusRock

Reaction score

All I do is criticize Dak? If you can find 3 posts of mine to show an established a pattern, I'd entertain that incorrect assessment. You won't.

Flamma

Reaction score
Again, another yes/no question. Did Lamb slow down and look back at the DB to taunt? Not wanting to answer these questions tells you all you need to know.

I don't think that's why he was fined. Didn't Zeke do the exact same thing a week prior? He got the fine for waving bye bye at the end. At least IMO. But I don't think he does that unless he gets shoved late. Either fine them both, or fine neither.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I don't think that's why he was fined. Didn't Zeke do the exact same thing a week prior? He got the fine for waving bye bye at the end. At least IMO. But I don't think he does that unless he gets shoved late. Either fine them both, or fine neither.

Zeke did a high step but I don't believe he was staring back at the defender as he did it. At any rate, the NFL only states "taunting" but that was definitely part of it. As I told someone else, Lamb surely wasn't looking back to make sure Mills didn't pull a hammie. It was plainly a taunt.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Packer fan calls CeeDee's wave a taunt, but he refuses to call his boy Rodgers' TD trophy belt celebration while facing the Bears players in the endzone a taunt?

Screenshot-20211024-143206-Opera.jpg

SMH :facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From everything I've seen, Marcus is a Cowboys fan. He just doesn't get emotional about it, and tries to see everything impartially. He's not always right, and he's very critical of people who see the Cowboys through rose colored glasses, but at the end of the day, I think he's just trying to unearth the facts.

"doesn't get emotional"..."tries to see everything impartially"?

What a very sad state of being a fan. "fan"...short for fanatic.

He should just join ESPN and not cheer on our Cowboys like a REAL fan.

"I'd like to have some fun but I need to be VERY objective and controlled here...that will make me a WAY better fan than these other idiots...look at them slobbering over the team...jeeze. ".

F that...I'mma lose my ship cheering on my team!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Packer fan calls CeeDee's wave a taunt, but he refuses to call his boy Rodgers' TD trophy belt celebration while facing the Bears players in the endzone a taunt?

Screenshot-20211024-143206-Opera.jpg

SMH :facepalm:

Apparently, Bears players are in Rodgers' crotch.

I think you see one pop out of his crotch here in this video that dispels your pictoral lie. Owned. And still owned. All my life, even. Lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
Zeke did a high step but I don't believe he was staring back at the defender as he did it. At any rate, the NFL only states "taunting" but that was definitely part of it. As I told someone else, Lamb surely wasn't looking back to make sure Mills didn't pull a hammie. It was plainly a taunt.

Zeke was looking at the defender the entire time.

CD prancing into the endzone is what got him pushed. Taunting him afterwards is because he was pushed. Every action led to a reaction. But CD prancing shouldn't mean the defender has open season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

CD prancing into the endzone is what got him pushed. Taunting him afterwards is because he was pushed. Every action led to a reaction. But CD prancing shouldn't mean the defender has open season.
He's a lying hard-headed Packer fan. In his book, Cowboys players deserve so called taunting penalties...but not his Aaron Rodgers.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Not so. He looked at the defender once and then faced forward to keep going. Definitely hot dogged it but not near what Lamb did.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He's a lying hard-headed Packer fan. In his book, Cowboys players deserve so called taunting penalties...but not his Aaron Rodgers.

Did you find the Bears in Rodgers' crotch yet, you liar? Busted you lying here too. Lol. What a joke!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Exactly what I remember. The police and investigator both thought the woman's story was a load of rubbish. As I recall, they took action because of what'd happened with Ray Rice before, so they went after Zeke to set an example, even though their own investigation led to the conclusion that the accusations were false. Hence why I said a lack of a criminal complaint against a player didn't stop them from suspending Zeke.

Wasn't one of the NFL investigators into this a big NY Giants fan?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"doesn't get emotional"..."tries to see everything impartially"?

What a very sad state of being a fan. "fan"...short for fanatic.

He should just join ESPN and not cheer on our Cowboys like a REAL fan.

"I'd like to have some fun but I need to be VERY objective and controlled here...that will make me a WAY better fan than these other idiots...look at them slobbering over the team...jeeze. ".

F that...I'mma lose my ship cheering on my team!
Guess I should have said he doesn't get "overly" emotional, but I didn't want to offend those who do.