Twitter: NFL fines WR CeeDee Lamb $10,300 for waving goodbye to Patriots DB Jalen Mills after TD

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yep. Can't even say yes or no. Thanks for proving the answer is no.
You seem entitled.
There's no clear answer either way, that's been my point. I can ,however, reason with what we can see and make a speculation. Which is what I said. You're not going to summon me to answer your idiotic "yes or no" question you spew nonstop. You're not that important.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Silly fans on the internet is exactly how I see all of this. But if it's just that for you, why follow me around with butthurt insults like it means more? Childish? You don't say.
Again, I'm not following you around. Do you understand how discussion forums operate? Is this your first time? Tell ya what, I won't respond to your content if you stop responding to mine, K?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You seem entitled.
There's no clear answer either way, that's been my point. I can ,however, reason with what we can see and make a speculation. Which is what I said. You're not going to summon me to answer your idiotic "yes or no" question you spew nonstop. You're not that important.

Yes/no questions are idiotic when giving the answer proves the other person's point. I get it. And I'm obviously important enough to follow around with you sniping from the sidelines with mean girl chatter with others who disagree with me.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Again, I'm not following you around. Do you understand how discussion forums operate? Is this your first time? Tell ya what, I won't respond to your content if you stop responding to mine, K?

As I said, I'd ignored all your post-discussion snipes before you engaged me here again so that was already my MO. Fine by me.