NFL Game day Thread

JayFord

Reaction score
Sooo, with this GameDay almost in the history books we can conclude:

1. Everything is Daks fault
2. We lost the game because of... refs (still Daks fault though?)
3. Other teams have starters missing too
4. Zuerlein couldn't put a ball between the goalposts even if his mommas life depended on it
5. Everything is Daks fault.

Good night everyone. :)

i usually blame players and i still do but the refs have to take equal blame

that was borderline little league reffing on thanksgiving

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::clap:
So the mighty mighty Rams, the perfect team with the perfect coach, the perfect DT, the perfect CB, the perfect QB and all the receivers, the perfect team that only money could buy, the team that never saw a draft pick they valued more than a fancy big name vet……is now 7-4, just like the Cowboys. I love that!

Yup! Let this be a lesson to anyone that thinks it's all about being flashy with top outside talent. The Rams suck in the trenches, and their record shows that. The Packers won today because the Rams' trenches are terrible and poor clock management by their "brilliant" coach.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow! I just saw probably the worst "attempt" at a goal in football in this MLS match between Philly and Nashville. Beautiful slide pass, but the striker completely bottled it. As I said, they couldn't beat a League One team, and these are "playoff" sides. Embarrasing MLS.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can't understand the atrocious fundamentals I'm seeing in this MLS match. Absolutely disgusting football. I know it's extra time, but goodness me, the marking is pitiful, and the one touch shots are worse than trying to eat a bag of soggy potatoes with habinero sauce on top. I'll talk more about the Sunday Night match, but, in the meantime, I'm watching this poor display o football known as the MLS.