NFL Game day Thread

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Cleveland had 12 men on the field on 4th down and called timeout, then they come out of the timeout with 12 men still on the field and give the Ravens a 1st down!!lol .You can't make this **** up!!! Is Fat Mike coaching the Browns up?lol

Adreme

Reaction score
Cleveland had 12 men on the field on 4th down and called timeout, then rhey come out of the timeout with 12 men still on the field and gave the Ravens a 1st down!!lol .You can't make this **** up!!! Is Fat Mike coaching the Browns up?lol

All this after the refs took away the earlier conversion because they let the Ravens snap it (they are supposed to be in position to prevent that).

Elusiv1

Reaction score
All this after the refs took away the earlier conversion because they let the Ravens snap it (they are supposed to be in position to prevent that).
Spot on!! Aren't they supposed to give the Browns time to substitute!! That was a horrible exchange by the stupid Zebras

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys fan and root for a team that will help the Cowboys if they win.
Well really the cowboys are the only ones that can help the cowboys. Doesnt matter who you or I root for. Our rooting one way or the other doesnt change outcome of the games, if it did dallas would have more SB rings.
I can see wanting a div team to lose like phil or giants, skins. But even there rooting does not change who will win.
I also like other teams besides the cowboys.