NFL Game day Thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Woooooooooow, blooper bowl I presume? Baker sucks too! Both these QBs need to get cut like cheese on a grater.

schweigster

Reaction score
After watching the Red Zone channel today. I think it's clear that the NFL told the officials to lay off on penalty calls after the abomination on Thursday. There were not nearly as many penalties today as usual, e.g., the usual roughing the passer and PI calls. The cowboys game was the highest rated have of the year, meaning it probably had some watchers that don't usually watch. I can imagine those watchers will not be tuning in again to watch more of the garbage product that they saw on the field on Thursday.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Did you guys see , the Ravens CB was so handsy on the Cleveland TE in the previous possession, right from start and through 20 yards but no flag ?

schweigster

Reaction score
After watching the Red Zone channel today. I think it's clear that the NFL told the officials to lay off on penalty calls after the abomination on Thursday. There were not nearly as many penalties today as usual, e.g., roughing the passer and PI calls. The cowboys game was the highest rated game of the year, meaning it probably had some watchers that don't usually watch. I can imagine those watchers will not be tuning in again to watch more of the garbage product that they saw on the field on Thursday.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
After watching the Red Zone channel today. I think it's clear that the NFL told the officials to lay off on penalty calls after the abomination on Thursday. There were not nearly as many penalties today as usual, e.g., the usual roughing the passer and PI calls. The cowboys game was the highest rated have of the year, meaning it probably had some watchers that don't usually watch. I can imagine those watchers will not be tuning in again to watch more of the garbage product that they saw on the field on Thursday.

Sounds about right, yes.

remdak

Reaction score
I noticed that as well. I also noticed many announcers referencing the officiating in the Cowboys game as well

baltcowboy

Reaction score
There is no way Cleveland can extend Baker with the way he is playing. I think you would be over paying him if you give him the franchise tag the following season. Jackson might have gotten exposed against the Bengals. The Dolphins and Raiders have copied them.