NFL Games Thread

JayFord

Reaction score
This game is pretty huge for helping us. I know the cliche “win your games and you won’t need help”. But with the remaining schedule of the two teams we need to stay on top or even from here on out.

we need philly to win

i dont want the cowboys to come into monday night knowing that if they win or lose theyre still in first

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3f5dlv.jpg

we need philly to win
:thumbdown:

HungryLion

Reaction score
we need philly to win

i dont want the cowboys to come into monday night knowing that if they win or lose theyre still in first

come on man. In no way shape or form is it better for the eagles to win.

The cowboys should be more than capable of beating to the giants whether the eagles win or not.

we want the eagles to lose every game possible.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Jags defense has been getting me major fantasy points this year.....sorry that is my only interest in this game lol

JayFord

Reaction score
come on man. In no way shape or form is it better for the eagles to win.

The cowboys should be more than capable of beating to the giants whether the eagles win or not.

we want the eagles to lose every game possible.

the issue with that is the cowboys aren’t capable of beating teams during a tough stretch of the season unless their backs are against the wall.....

Its been proven especially last season they had to go 7-1 and trade for amari because their backs were against the wall

No i dont want philly to win but them winning will put dallas back against the wall and thats the only way theyve been shown to suceed

and the jets game has shown us dallas isn’t capable of beating anyone......the jets havent even crossed one buttcheek over a goal line since they played us

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the bears will be desperate today there season is pretty much on the line idont knowif that will make any difference I am going to try to stream that game if I can

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Got Bears vs Eagles and SteAlers vs Colts.

Let’s go Bears and Colts...

JayFord

Reaction score
I guess im stuck with either housework or Commanders bills

That trash looks mighty tempting though

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The longest bye week ever. A week off, a Monday night game and turn your clocks back.

I miss Prescott so much.

MikeB80

Reaction score
three and out, punt into the end zone and a pass interference.

Terrific start.