NFL Games Thread

phildominator

Reaction score
I have a feeling that we enter our Week 16 game at Philly down 1 game W-L record. Something like 8-6 DAL vs 9-5 PHI

JayFord

Reaction score
This is pathetic

If the Cowboys need Philly to win for incentive to play well, then this seaon is over. They may as well pack up right now and forget about playing.

Do you think the Patriots need a Bills loss as incentive to play well?

we arent the patriots

and not to rag on Garrett but his teams dont play well unless they have their back against the wall

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have a feeling that we enter our Week 16 game at Philly down 1 game W-L record. Something like 8-6 DAL vs 9-5 PHI

i am ok with that.

Realistically the best we can hope for, is for that game to be the defacto division title game. If the cowboys are one game down going in, it means the cowboys control their destiny.

I’m good with that.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Bears defense looks like it is playing with about a third of the intensity that they did in september.

Hard to play hard when you know you're gonna be on the field all day because you have the worst QB in the league and zero offensive production week in and week out.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Come on Trubisky. Too gutless to throw a slant. Are you kidding me.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Look at the WR’s getting so frustrated at Trubisky lol. He Had TWO wide-open receivers underneath that zone defense, looked right at them, and then ducked his head and took the sack anyways.

This dude freakin’ sucks.. Not even a back up QB in the NFL.