NFL Games Thread

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
How special of an Egals win beating an under .500 team. Good thing they have the 3rd easiest schedule in the league so these so called professional analysts can continue saying how much better Wentz is than Dak. :rolleyes:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The guy is a real jerk.

Qb's never call out other Qb's its practically unheard of and this guy called out the giants for taking Daniel Jones. Ridiculous.

Its fun watching him and beckham lose.
I can't stand him. He made me feel sorry for a Giants QB.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ShAaron sacked a second time...and still no RTP call? What planet is this?
Funny you say that. I noticed one of the Chargers' players talking to the officials before the game. I wondering if he was saying, "Please don't let that whiny QB make your decisions for you today!"

rags

Reaction score
How special of an Egals win beating an under .500 team. Good thing they have the 3rd easiest schedule in the league so these so called professional analysts can continue saying how much better Wentz is than Dak. :rolleyes:

Egals fans are already chirping. Feeling good about themselves. SMH.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Winston is so confusing one minute he looks like he could be a good starting QB for the Bucs and the next he is throwing multiple INTs.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Fant has some wheels. Browns are trash.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
It's a real cute game and all, but you know deep down inside that GB will get some timely, advantageous calls from their Friends when the time comes..

cowboyec

Reaction score
2 impressive TDs...both by Denver.
•Courtland Sutton
•Noah Fant

reddyuta

Reaction score
browns have too much talent to be 2-6,no matter who their coach is they may suck permanently.