NFL Games Thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Non division leaders in the Wildcard hunt, all currently with better records than Dallas
  • 7-2 Seahawks
  • 6-3 Vikings
  • 5-3 Rams
  • 5-3 Panthers

Just win, baby

It's generally accepted a wild card berth isn't happening for an NFC East team. It's the number four seed as division champ or no postseason.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I fully expect BB to come out tonight with a scheme to shut down Jackson, he will have to beat him with his arm. Pats win rather handily......

MikeB80

Reaction score
It means the players have to defy above and beyond what Garrett, Richard, and Rod tell them to do and the players had to improvise. Think about it: These coaches don’t game plan or scheme for opponents, so these players go in blind and they have to figure out what to do themselves. It happened when we went 3-0 as well, it’s just that the players picked up on what the opposing team was doing earlier rather than later. They couldn’t do that for tougher teams like the Saints or Packers.

I have to ask how old are you? Do you honestly think the coaches are not game planning for the opponent? is this your first year watching the NFL?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
My oh my ...

Why did Belicheat do so awful with the browns ...

(can't be cheating , you can't say cheating ...jk)

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I have to ask how old are you? Do you honestly think the coaches are not game planning for the opponent? is this your first year watching the NFL?

It’s more of a hyperbole/exaggeration . They are gameplanning, they are just very, very bad at it. It’s so bad that it looks like they don’t game plan. Or it could just be that the schemes and playcalls are bad as well. I’m not really sure which one it is.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

I must be that age , because i think Garrett doesn't game-plan;
i think he drew a playbook 10 years ago ... or whatever he does every game of the season... no game planning , the players either execute or don't ---> the same calls every week.

MikeB80

Reaction score
It’s more of a hyperbole/exaggeration . They are gameplanning, they are just very, very bad at it. It’s so bad that it looks like they don’t game plan. Or it could just be that the schemes and playcalls are bad as well. I’m not really sure which one it is.

So they are game planning but they are bad at it?

Ok.

cowboyec

Reaction score
LOVE watching a stoic,unemotional genius HC...leading a team in silver n blue with a QB12.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So they are game planning but they are bad at it?

Ok.

So you think our game plans are good? If so, why are we 4-3? Don’t say injuries because any good team/coach can overcome injuries. Example: Saints, who lost their QB and their RB. They’re obviously not doing something right. Its not the players because we’ve seen almost all of these players play at a high level, so it has to be something within the scheme or coaching.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Now I keep thinking about human trafficking and miami prostitution .

Pats game coming up ...