NFL Games Thread

cowboyec

Reaction score
Lol didnt jimmy admit to doing the same thing the pats did with the whole spygate thing? You gonna put an asterisk on those trophies too?
everybody did it.
grand NFL tradition going back to George Halas who installed listening device in opponents locker room and he'd listen in for tips before start of game and at half time.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Maybe
It's generally accepted a wild card berth isn't happening for an NFC East team. It's the number four seed as division champ or no postseason.
I tend to agree, but with half a season to go you never know which teams will begin to falter and which ones will rise. I too think we need to win the division in order to make the playoffs, but we’re definitely not out of the wildcard race by any stretch. I don’t see Carolina, Minnesota, or Seattle as WC locks. Based on what you’re saying, are the defending NFC Rams done, because I don’t think they’re winning their division at this point (though it’s still possible).

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
* Tuck Rule
* Deflate Gate
* False Injury Reports
* Belichick grabs official
* Pittsburgh Headset Conversations

on and on and on ...

DFWJC

Reaction score
It’s more of a hyperbole/exaggeration . They are gameplanning, they are just very, very bad at it. It’s so bad that it looks like they don’t game plan. Or it could just be that the schemes and playcalls are bad as well. I’m not really sure which one it is.
My guess is that the corn in their dung has more football IQ than 95% of this board.

Generally, people sitting at home on a laptop are pretty comical about this stuff.
But as fans, we can be just that

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Raven RPOs doing good so far .

Wait 'till the penalties keep them down , and the pats win .

cowboyec

Reaction score
it's PROFESSIONAL football.
they ALL cheat.

•Dan Fouts accused Houston of stealing signals from the sidelines.

•Cowboys would rent all the rooms from a hotel that over looked practice field so no one could spy on them.

•Lombardi's field warming system suddenly malfunctions the night before the ice bowl.

•The Snow Plow game

•The Immaculate Reception...(that wasn't).

•Bill Parcells leaving the big doors open at Giants Stadium so the wind would effect each end of the field for opponents FG attempts.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Belichick was mouthing...."Safe, we are in safe why the *** are we jumping offsides when we are in safe"

MikeB80

Reaction score
wow lamar jackson has decided to go the route of taunting on the opening drive. Not smart dude.