NFL Games Thread

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This game is pretty huge for helping us. I know the cliche “win your games and you won’t need help”. But with the remaining schedule of the two teams we need to stay on top or even from here on out.

I root against the eagles no matter who they play just because I hate the eagles. :laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I were down to my last $100 near starvation......I would put it all on Philthy today. The Bears have zero chance to cover whatever the line is.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Things change when teams have plenty of tape on you - they've figured out his weakness (everything).
Actually seems like Bears are trying to make him something he isn't. Need to play to his strengths, he is very mobile. That's why he hesitates so much now because they are trying to make him Brady. Seems to struggle deciding where to go with the ball.

He has plenty of talent but hasn't developed as he should. In fact he has regressed from last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember when folks said Baker was better than Dak...... haha doesn't he have like 30 picks this season
They were stupid. I never liked him. I could be wrong on him and I probably am but I always felt like his rookie year would be his ceiling lol. Its his sophomore year though so he's just still learning the game. But people talk about the weapons Dak has........Browns personnel wise are stacked.