NFL Games Thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They were stupid. I never liked him. I could be wrong on him and I probably am but I always felt like his rookie year would be his ceiling lol. Its his sophomore year though so he's just still learning the game. But people talk about the weapons Dak has........Browns personnel wise are stacked.
I liked Baker coming out but this year he hasn't been good. And yes he has a ton of weapons

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually seems like Bears are trying to make him something he isn't. Need to play to his strengths, he is very mobile. That's why he hesitates so much now because they are trying to make him Brady. Seems to struggle deciding where to go with the ball.

He has plenty of talent but hasn't developed as he should. In fact he has regressed from last year.

That's why Dak is valuable QB. He kept improving in spite of the tapes on him after his rookie year. He will oly get better with a coach gameplaning on his strengths.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Patty cake Patty cake, Baker's man......

In today's game that's a roughing the passer.

Give me a break.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's why Dak is valuable QB. He kept improving in spite of the tapes on him after his rookie year. He will oly get better with a coach gameplaning on his strengths.
I like Trubisky a ton and think he has more talent and potential than Dak but that hasn't translated yet. Dak has clearly been the better QB and it hasn't been close