NFL Games Thread

Beaker42

Reaction score
The Saints are currently losing. That doesn’t mean that they can’t come back and win, but this just goes to show you that things tend to even themselves out. We aren’t out of the running for a 1 or 2 seed. Moreover we aren’t guaranteed to even get in the playoffs. A lot of football left to be played boys and girls.
It proves that we get everybody’s best game. Just disgusting.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Most likely under this scenario it would come down to conference record, as one of our losses (and likely another future loss is OOC) that leads to a decent possibility we win a tiebreaker between us, Panthers, and Packers. Interesting scenario, but certainly not impossible.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I suppose that's better than where you have been... on your knees. lol
This dude tosses ugly posts like this, but is such a weenie when he has to take it.
True coward.

Hey! I hope you get your Report button back soon!

gmb1

Reaction score
Can't get to excited by these teams losing. Cowboys could still crap the bed tonight. Hopefully the Cowboys win so I can get a good nights sleep. :cool:

starfan1

Reaction score
Eagles usually get all of my hate, but the Packers are gaining
I hate the packers but today I’m rooting for them need Carolina to lose we ain’t getting a 1 or 2 unless someone collapses

I also can envision a loss to the eagles so both teams getting in if that happens

endersdragon

Reaction score
It would be conference record then common games.
Exactly and there is every possibility we would beat both teams in terms of conference record, considering Panthers have already lost 3 conference games and Packers have a tough conference schedule coming up.

Haimerej

Reaction score

giphy.gif

fifaguy

Reaction score
i sat down and watched 3 hours(2 hours 45 minutes) of Commanders football last week

I might have to disagree

I'm sorry to hear you subjected yourself to that self inflicted torture. They are definitely right up there that's for sure. I'm curious who ends up with a worse record by the end of the year.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I hate GB, but would them beating Carolina be better for us vs Carolina if it comes to a WC.
I don't think we may be in a WC hunt anyway, as we will need to win the division for a playoff spot the way it is going. So go Carolina.
No go PACKERS lol. W need the everyone whose second in there division including ours to lose as many games as possible.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
yes it is...its as bad and no debate.. we were missing 4 starters on offense two were tackles and we lost by 2 ONTHE ROAD.they just got kicked in the teeth at home with a healthy team.. allegedly a better coach..huh..
It's no debate to YOU. But to me, it is debatable. Again, divisional opponents play better against each other. We beat the Skins back in 1991 when the Skins were undefeated heading into the game against the Cowboys. They beat us during our 13-3 Super Bowl season.
When you're familiar with your opponent, you tend to play them better.
Atlanta knows the Saints. So, even though it's an upset, it isn't as shocking.
We should have beaten the Jets. We were vastly better than that team, injuries or no injuries. We had NO BUSINESS losing to them.