NFL Games Thread

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Packers line holds a pretty incredible amount. They are smart enough to hold inside the numbers though.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I want to punch Aaron Jones in the face. Must be something with the Aaron name because I can’t stand him either, like his QB.

Zordon

Reaction score
I swear every single time I watch a Packers game I feel like 1. Joe Buck is rooting for GB and 2. they are always getting calls from the refs.

They are the darlings of the NFL because unlike the Cowboys they've never tried to ruffle with the business model.

endersdragon

Reaction score
It's no debate to YOU. But to me, it is debatable. Again, divisional opponents play better against each other. We beat the Skins back in 1991 when the Skins were undefeated heading into the game against the Cowboys. They beat us during our 13-3 Super Bowl season.
When you're familiar with your opponent, you tend to play them better.
Atlanta knows the Saints. So, even though it's an upset, it isn't as shocking.
We should have beaten the Jets. We were vastly better than that team, injuries or no injuries. We had NO BUSINESS losing to them.
But that works the same way in reverse. The Saints play the Falcons better because they know them better.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I watched the Titan's out- football the Chief's in come from behind fashion,,, it was really a kinda' cool 4th quarter to watch.