Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Jets and Giants trading punches, 14-13.

ScaryEnlightenedBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

Looks more like the Bears and Lions

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
He's overrated. He plays well in Andy Reed's scheme, which will never see playoff success. Check Andy's record. They need home field advantage to even have a chance and that's not happening.
Kinda sounds like us. ; )

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He's overrated. He plays well in Andy Reed's scheme, which will never see playoff success. Check Andy's record. They need home field advantage to even have a chance and that's not happening.

You can’t be serious he’s not close to being overrated. He’s got the best arm talent of any QB I’ve seen since Aaron Rodgers. Barring injury he’ll be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

reddyuta

Reaction score
man the coming draft is super loaded at the top,bonafide instant difference makers and i dont blame teams for tanking.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Philly will lose their next two games.

On top of losing to the Falcons, they also lost to a Lions team who currently has a losing record. They will more than likely lose to the Patriots, who usually don't play back to back awful games. And because of their losses to the Lions and Falcons and because of the fact that they have to struggle to beat a below average Bears team, I think that it's jumping way ahead to assume they will cake walk through the rest of their schedule just because it looks easy on paper.

Some assume that they all will be automatic wins due to Philly's 2017 season and because of the media still having the idea that Philly has one of the most talented rosters in the NFL over other teams.

JayFord

Reaction score
The bears offense is the most disgusting thing ive ever seen

its borderline offensive

I rather have first quarter cowboys offense than 4 quarter bear offense