NFL Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He's overrated. He plays well in Andy Reed's scheme, which will never see playoff success. Check Andy's record.

No QB Andy Reid has ever had has played as well in his scheme as Mahomes. Mahomes had an MVP season in his first year as a starter and led KC to the AFC title game. Barring injury Mahomes will break numerous NFL passing records.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You can’t be serious he’s not close to being overrated. He’s got the best arm talent of any QB I’ve seen since Aaron Rodgers. Barring injury he’ll be a first ballot Hall of Famer.
:lmao2::lmao::laugh: Then he sure has you fooled. You're not alone.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
On top of losing to the Falcons, they also lost to a Lions team who currently has a losing record. They will more than likely lose to the Patriots, who usually don't play back to back awful games. And because of their losses to the Lions and Falcons and because of the fact that they have to struggle to beat a below average Bears team, I think that it's jumping way ahead to assume they will cake walk through the rest of their schedule just because it looks easy on paper.

Some assume that they all will be automatic wins due to Philly's 2017 season and because of the media still having the idea that Philly has one of the most talented rosters in the NFL over other teams.
By the time the Cowboys and iggles meet again, the game won't matter. The Cowboys will have already won the division.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm still confused! Falcons are up 10-3.
it shows YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES.. we arent the only slow starters against lessor teams.. titans down 13-10 Saints down 13-3..all right before the half..saints might get a FG..

any given sunday..:)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No QB Andy Reid has ever had his played as well in his scheme as Mahomes. Mahomes had an MVP season in his first year as a starter and led KC to the AFC title game. Barring injury Mahomes will break numerous NFL passing records.
:lmao2::lmao::laugh: whatever.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Trubisky threw a TD pass. I believe the outcome of this game could potentially decide whether or not the Lions play Stafford next week. Their chances for a wild card spot could be in serious trouble if they lose today. They already have the Vikings and the Packers to contend with in their division and have the Rams, Seahawks competing for a wild card spot outside of their division.

Falling to 3-5 could put their playoff chances in real danger.