NFL investigating Crawford

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Theres video of the entire indoor and outdoor blowups..they said he went full mma insane while indoors and outdoor trying to get to his brothers aide accidentally but pushed through a police officer.. its all caught on tape and bad nfl RG or not im betting he might get game to get his attitude adjusted...i know he didnt get arrested but the video is clear he was out of control..
if he pushed a cop and wasn't arrested almost by definition, it is meaningless

aria

Reaction score
So people DON’T resent the coverage Dallas gets? Um, ok.
Yeah, plenty of people like to flaunt the “America’s Team” and enjoy all the coverage until it’s negative.

No one is complaining when Dallas has more prime time games after a losing season than teams who were in the Super Bowl or playoffs the year before. No one is complaining when the media shoves the Cowboys down the throats of every NFL fan even when they haven’t been relevant for years. Year after year, their are sports shows, radio shows and sports writers who always make the Cowboys the headline because people either love them or hate them. Jerry Jones doesn’t help either, he thrives off the attention and often seeks it out. The Cowboys aren’t continuing to gain in popularity due to winning over the past 20+ years it’s because JJ markets the team which also results in some of the coverage that people resent.

They like the attention unless it’s bad, then the narrative changes to “poor us” and the NFL hates us.

blueblood70

Reaction score
if he pushed a cop and wasn't arrested almost by definition, it is meaningless
Not pushed by definition while trying to get to his brother he was just bowling through the crowd and happen to walk hard through the officers not technically using hands to purposefully push. Still if it looks bad he will get suspended under conduct detrimental

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have searched.. I only found parts of videos. Care to share the whole video links?
Was listening to the sports talk radio and media member who viewed the entire indoor and outdoor video was speaking of what they saw..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not pushed by definition while trying to get to his brother he was just bowling through the crowd and happen to walk hard through the officers not technically using hands to purposefully push. Still if it looks bad he will get suspended under conduct detrimental
That will be the reason used by commish.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Watched TMZ last night and they were making him really look bad, sayin he was destroying everyone in the bar. He was going to get into trouble. The new video didn’t show anything about the cops. Looked like the bouncers were beating on him. But they did say that he came in and was being a jerk. Lol.not sure if it was new video on TV but showed everything pretty clear. Dude was a beast. Lol.

If Crawford showed as much fight on the field as he did in that bar, the dude would be all-pro by now:laugh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Is Kraft getting off? Haven't heard that. He definitely needs to get some sort of punishment from the NFL....he has clearly made the brand look bad.

The prosecutors offered him a plea deal, if he would say he went there for sex then they would drop all charges.

Kraft told them to go F themselves, he wasn't admitting to jack.

Considering there is supposedly a video of Kraft getting a hand job, I am surprised he didnt take the offer. Just say, "yeah, I went there for a little stress relief, so what"...……….and all the charges are dropped.

I am shocked his attorney didnt tell him to take the plea, just release a statement and all charges are dropped and he said no?

Sammy

Reaction score
The prosecutors offered him a plea deal, if he would say he went there for sex then they would drop all charges.

Kraft told them to go F themselves, he wasn't admitting to jack.

Considering there is supposedly a video of Kraft getting a hand job, I am surprised he didnt take the offer. Just say, "yeah, I went there for a little stress relief, so what"...……….and all the charges are dropped.

I am shocked his attorney didnt tell him to take the plea, just release a statement and all charges are dropped and he said no?

He must think he can get off. Oh wait . . .

plasticman

Reaction score
It wouldn't be the beginning of a new season without pending suspensions all along the Cowboy defensive line. Is there anybody who doesn't believe it's Lawrence's first priority the second after he signs his big contract?

Apparently, one of the "right kind of player" attributes for a D-lineman is a bipolar disorder