NFL investigating Patriots for deflating footballs

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I thought since the slippery ball incident the NFL let teams bring their own balls to games? This shouldn't affect Indy.

Fredd

Reaction score
Commanders, Eagles, Patriots, Lions

What is Fredds most hated NFL teams for $200 alex?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Pats cheating? Say it isn't so. lol
http://i156.***BLOCKED***/albums/t32/mrtxstar/patscheatlogo.jpg

I lost all faith in the NFL and how they handled the Patroits.
Corrruption is thriving in the upper management of the NFL and Bellicick and the owner of the Patriots seem to be in the thick of things.

The Patriots never were a team i was interessted in. A no namer.
But after that affair i view them as the incarnation of cheating. Every time they win its one more step for me to quit watching pro football.

Its a shame they still are able to cheat they way to the top.

EST_1986

Reaction score
If Cowboys were involved in these shinanagenses they'd be shipped to the Canadian league. But patriots just get a slap in the hand.

They lost a 1st round pick and got 750k in fines. Not so sure thats a slap on the wrist.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Of course this will blow over because it's the Patriots, but this organization is compiling a pretty good track record when it comes to cheating and "stretching the rules".

Of course there is nothing on the Patriots personal sports network ESPN.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
$750,000. What is that? Three P.S.L.s? Would you not be willing to give up a 1st round pick for a title?

49ers got off easy as well.

They should have gotten denied all of their titles starting with the 2000 season. Belicick should have been banned from working in any kind of football business as a coach for a lifetime (nfl, college etc...).

they should have implementented a policy that said that with any kind of cheating after first incident the franchise would been banned from participating in the NFL again. In that case the owner should have been denied to ever own a NFL franchise again.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Each team brings it's own ball. Pats deflated theirs because they are easier to hold in wet weather. You can geta better grip.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
The league wants a strong Northeast presence in the NFL, the South/West has all the bragging rights and the northerners that run the league and own the teams can't handle it......I'll say it again if the Cowboys were in New England the media would fall in line