Twitter: NFL/Jerry settle legal fees dispute

Swanny

Reaction score
Waiting for more info to come out. But I think it's safe to assume if the NFL doesn't want the media to know the details of the arrangement then its safe assume Jerry won this fight. It would surprise me if he did though.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Waiting for more info to come out. But I think it's safe to assume if the NFL doesn't want the media to know the details of the arrangement then its safe assume Jerry won this fight. It would surprise me if he did though.

I said awhile back that this whole thing was just to throw Jerry a bone for the constant pimp slapping he gets and takes from the NFL.

phildadon86

Reaction score
lol I said he would have to pay the money jerry sucks as a owner and gm wish they would of forced him to sell the cowboys
Depends how you look at it. I am happy this is already done and over with. Now we don't have this crap hanging over our team all offseason and into the season. Jerry will make that money back come draft time, and the NFL is happy.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well,they mentioned rolling him out( or,it was brought up on 'legal' grounds,anyway)
Of the League being able to force the sale of his franchise ,stemming from that POPPA JOHN pizza flare up!
( no matter how aggressive JJ goes towards perceived retribution from his insider antagonist,like fast tracking a Superbowl caliber bound outfit, the zebra shirts WILL FLAG that run into obliviono_O)

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Depends how you look at it. I am happy this is already done and over with. Now we don't have this crap hanging over our team all offseason and into the season. Jerry will make that money back come draft time, and the NFL is happy.

Yeah aren't we happy Zeke's suspension is done and over with...while watching the Eagles win a ring.

I'm not happy when things are done and over with cause we always get screwed over in the process.

ghst187

Reaction score
Move over on the bandwagon that banners "Jerry is an idiot", I need a seat.
Loser
I bet we still won't get any holding calls next year.