Twitter: NFL/Jerry settle legal fees dispute

WLJG

Reaction score
Lame duck? He got a new deal. And part of that new deal from some of those 6 owners was putting Booger in his place.
Yep. Reports are that Goodell will leave at the end of his current contract and will not seek another one. Thus he is a lame duck. He does not need to be political and cater to any owner or group of owners.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If I was Jerry I would have brought the video of Jarvis Landry throwing his girlfriend across the front seat of the car with me.
I just realized that Jerry should only be liable for the Texas part of Elliott's defense.... the NFL initiated the lawsuit in NY to ensure they got the venue they wanted.... just like they did with Brady

That is why Kraft wasn't fined......... once Elliott's case was thrown out in NO it was all about NY

The whole thing was a miscarriage of justice from the start but Jerry didn't actually sue over Goodell's extension

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only Jerry could get publicly castrated within months of his Hall of Fame induction.

He's taken a HUGE hit in power in that room of owners.
HOF? Do we think he really understands what that is for? Other than hiring Johnson, he's been a pimple on the butt of the NFL when it comes to the game. The whole Highland Park Hillbilly clan is a joke in the actual game of football.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. Reports are that Goodell will leave at the end of his current contract and will not seek another one. Thus he is a lame duck. He does not need to be political and cater to any owner or group of owners.
Current as in the one he just signed? He's got enough time that he does need to worry about certain groups of owners. He could care less about Booger, he was put in his place as the mouse that roared.