NFL Live Today 2/8/19

cmoney23

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else caught the Cowboys Talk on NFL Live today but the breakdown done at the monitor was excellent and the talk around Kellen Moore was exciting.
I have looked for a link to the video without luck. If someone could find and share in this thread that would be great.
All-in-all they discussed our pending FA's and the struggles that we will face getting Tank, Dak, Zeke, Coop, Jones, and others all signed.
That then transitioned to the progression Dak made with Cooper on the team and did a great job illustrating route combinations and eye manipulation and CONFIDENCE Dak portrayed with Cooper in the line-up.
And was all highlighted by there excitement and glowing recommendation of Kellen Moore and the system he is probably going to install. It had me very excited for the upcoming year!
If you get a chance to watch it, do so.
If you can share it here, please do so!

followthestar

Reaction score
Teams that win have that thing called chemistry. Yes, they have key players, and yes they have good coaching, but I've come to believe its all of the above plus a lil sumthin. I just hope it comes together (thank you John) this year, as I do every year. I'm a fan... Hopefully Moore can somehow do for the offense what has been done for the D.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teams that win have that thing called chemistry. Yes, they have key players, and yes they have good coaching, but I've come to believe its all of the above plus a lil sumthin. I just hope it comes together (thank you John) this year, as I do every year. I'm a fan... Hopefully Moore can somehow do for the offense what has been done for the D.
It is the intangible factor of team success.

Pants

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you think Kellen Moore has the power to install a new offensive system in Dallas.

And if he does boy is Jason Garrett a completely emasculated puppet.
and this is where I am - can he put in his own system? or will he have to follow/run the same ol' crapola that Garrett has shovelled for years?

JBS

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you think Kellen Moore has the power to install a new offensive system in Dallas.

Which is worse?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
moore leads the offense, Richard leads the defense

Those moves FAR surpass past OC's....I am optimistic
My feeling as well. I’m excited to see Moore work w cooper all offseason. First full offseason coop w whole offense. Look what he did coming in the middle of the season

visionary

Reaction score

Intangibles become important only once you already have the tangibles in place

Tebow had all the intangibles and then some but failed because he did not have the tangibles

Need coaches
Need players
Need discipline
Need accountability

We don't have the tangibles
This is not gonna be a good year

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are people really excited over Moore as OC.
Or are they just accepting that he is now the OC and getting excited because they have no other choice. Therefore fooling themselves into believing this is a good thing.

I still don't know what to think about it.
My only excitement is that Linehan is gone. But I am not overly excited that new person is Moore.
I won't complain that it is him, but I will not act like the offense will now be a powerhouse.

Show me the results first.

JeffInDC

Reaction score

Risen, I think your last point was all but proven by Jason getting punked by Jerry and Stephen regarding his handling of the Linehan situation - he spoke, immediately had to walk it back, then Jerry finally all but said that Moore has the keys and of anyone tries to stifle him, let him know.