NFL Live Today 2/8/19

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen, I think your last point was all but proven by Jason getting punked by Jerry and Stephen regarding his handling of the Linehan situation - he spoke, immediately had to walk it back, then Jerry finally all but said that Moore has the keys and of anyone tries to stifle him, let him know.

Jerry said that?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else caught the Cowboys Talk on NFL Live today but the breakdown done at the monitor was excellent and the talk around Kellen Moore was exciting.
I have looked for a link to the video without luck. If someone could find and share in this thread that would be great.
All-in-all they discussed our pending FA's and the struggles that we will face getting Tank, Dak, Zeke, Coop, Jones, and others all signed.
That then transitioned to the progression Dak made with Cooper on the team and did a great job illustrating route combinations and eye manipulation and CONFIDENCE Dak portrayed with Cooper in the line-up.
And was all highlighted by there excitement and glowing recommendation of Kellen Moore and the system he is probably going to install. It had me very excited for the upcoming year!
If you get a chance to watch it, do so.
If you can share it here, please do so!

I believe I found a part of the video on YouTube. They discuss Kellen Moore and Dak & Amari on this one.

Then this is the one (I think) that you’re talking about when they talk about D-Law

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew I just saw it. Broaddus was referring to it on The Break the other day.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ett-status-message-to-Kellen-Moore-128676192/

"I've said this to [Moore]: I want those new ideas," Jones said with a smile. "I want them fought for until the glass breaks. Squeal. Holler. If they're not being implemented, call me, but let's get in here and do the kinds of things we do to get the most out of a very talented roster."

Listen, if the head coach isn't listening to you, call me.

What a healthy organization we've got here.

Imagine how bad Jerry would be if he was running the team instead of Stephen.

gmoney112

Reaction score
"I've said this to [Moore]: I want those new ideas," Jones said with a smile. "I want them fought for until the glass breaks. Squeal. Holler. If they're not being implemented, call me, but let's get in here and do the kinds of things we do to get the most out of a very talented roster."

Listen, if the head coach isn't listening to you, call me.

What a healthy organization we've got here.

Imagine how bad Jerry would be if he was running the team instead of Stephen.

"Squeal". Jerry's word choice magnificent, as usual.

Also, Moore is obviously being groomed for next in line.

Deal with it, Cowboy nation.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Raise your hand if you think Kellen Moore has the power to install a new offensive system in Dallas.

And if he does boy is Jason Garrett a completely emasculated puppet.
I wouldn't say he's going to install a whole new system. That's asking a Hell of a lot from a guy who had one year as a QB coach. I'm picturing an expansion of the current playbook, with twists and a few new plays thrown in, to take advantage of a few players' particular talents.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are people really excited over Moore as OC.
Or are they just accepting that he is now the OC and getting excited because they have no other choice. Therefore fooling themselves into believing this is a good thing.

I still don't know what to think about it.
My only excitement is that Linehan is gone. But I am not overly excited that new person is Moore.
I won't complain that it is him, but I will not act like the offense will now be a powerhouse.

Show me the results first.
It's like getting hit in the nads to watch the FO. It just feels better later.
I just want any kind of change for the sake of refreshing amusement. Time will tell.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean, really, we could write the same posts several weeks in advance if nothing at all changes.
Hmmm, the definition of insanity.
Not the definition of insanity........Sorry brother, but one person says that as a joke, and the world just runs with it. :facepalm:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not the definition of insanity........Sorry brother, but one person says that as a joke, and the world just runs with it. :facepalm:
Oh yeah, I know. It's funny none the less. Has a more lyrical quality than the descriptions in the DSM 6 or the ICD medical coding references.

ESisback

Reaction score
Are people really excited over Moore as OC.
Or are they just accepting that he is now the OC and getting excited because they have no other choice. Therefore fooling themselves into believing this is a good thing.

I still don't know what to think about it.
My only excitement is that Linehan is gone. But I am not overly excited that new person is Moore.
I won't complain that it is him, but I will not act like the offense will now be a powerhouse.

Show me the results first.

I’m intrigued by the possibilities. I’m hopeful for the future. More middle ground.