NFL Lockout Stay Granted

CCBoy

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3955074 said:
It's Beatle. :eek:

No, my comparison left no direct association as did yours without your connecting the dots...but I was a soldier, who incidentally had to box for my Squadron while at the Academy. Maybe you can figure you own way through that set of double negatives in the mean time....:cool:

kmd24

Reaction score
CCBoy;3954986 said:
merely understanding without social application of style communicated. That part is merely a convenience that you find appealing unto your own thinking.

Not value beyond that aspect.

The extra value is in being understood. If you are incomprehensible enough, folks will just gloss over what you say.

And it doesn't invalidate any person involved with a discussion or topical development.

It doesn't invalidate anyone, but it's like the tree falling in the woods. If no one can understand what you are trying to say, did you make a point?

Merlin

Reaction score
Hostile;3954630 said:
Sadly, and I do mean sadly, on this topic I am.

Well, let's check that out and put it on the record. What will happen in regards to the lockout appeal in the 8th circuit, the anti-trust lawsuit, and TV revenue that Doty is over?

CCBoy

Reaction score
kmd24;3955102 said:
The extra value is in being understood. If you are incomprehensible enough, folks will just gloss over what you say.

It doesn't invalidate anyone, but it's like the tree falling in the woods. If no one can understand what you are trying to say, did you make a point?

Those reasoned thoughts were decades ago attained. As to sequenced events, first grab the stone from the hand and then proceed upon one's own journey. But you've never watched a Budhist parade while in Korea and then studied Tae Kwon Do and fought while there.

Vanity is not having resource to insight. Foolish is being given a tool and not seeing the need for it to begin with.

Discussion involves the necessity to discuss and discover on the other's basis. Not your own.

Your food for consumption is being well supplied, despite your being stuck upon style.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Merlin;3955127 said:
Well, let's check that out and put it on the record. What will happen in regards to the lockout appeal in the 8th circuit, the anti-trust lawsuit, and TV revenue that Doty is over?

Allow me, Hostile, and this gets into tea leave readings and not motives for resolution. Time lines involve choice, and as Hostile stated, the sooner the better. But resolution remains unaltered from Hostile's view.

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
Merlin;3955127 said:
that actually sounds like fun:

Lockout appeal: stayed, players appeal to the en Banque (right term?), 3 judge decision upheld, appealed to SC, SC does not hear, but upholds Appellate decision

anti-trust lawsuit: meanders through process until lockout appeal completed, then settlement case within 2 weeks (discovery will be an issue if the owners are at that point forced to open their books)

TV Revenue: award will be close to 500m, with treble damages, total to players 2 B. Money escrowed. Players will seek expedited appeal to release the funds, but that will be denied (may be expedited, but I could see the appellate court saying they have to see how many games are actually lost before any funds would be released. After all, the damage mainly occurs only if games are missed)

kmd24

Reaction score
CCBoy;3955131 said:
Those reasoned thoughts were decades ago attained. As to sequenced events, first grab the stone from the hand and then proceed upon one's own journey. But you've never watched a Budhist parade while in Korea and then studied Tae Kwon Do and fought while there.

Vanity is not having resource to insight. Foolish is being given a tool and not seeing the need for it to begin with.

Discussion involves the necessity to discuss and discover on the other's basis. Not your own.

Your food for consumption is being well supplied, despite your being stuck upon style.

I don't care about style. Foolish is thinking that you have no responsibility to make yourself understood in a discussion.

For example, "Your food for consumption is being well supplied"? I know what you are saying here, but why so cryptic? What value is there in obfuscating your message?

CCBoy

Reaction score
kmd24;3955139 said:
I don't care about style. Foolish is thinking that you have no responsibility to make yourself understood in a discussion.

For example, "Your food for consumption is being well supplied"? I know what you are saying here, but why so cryptic? What value is there in obfuscating your message?

If you then understand, that makes your comment on not caring about style a lie...as style is PURELY a personal decision, and you now wish to control both the message and the manner it is delivered. Maybe you should then become able to understand, that God is more than the enforcement of law. He is also all that is behind it. One should wish to share that very element of him to the very end....

kmd24

Reaction score
CCBoy;3955154 said:
If you then understand, that makes your comment on not caring about style a lie...as style is PURELY a personal decision, and you now wish to control both the message and the manner it is delivered. Maybe you should then become able to understand, that God is more than the enforcement of law. He is also all that is behind it. One should wish to share that very element of him to the very end....

You're right, it is a lie. I care about style when it affects my ability to understand the message. I don't wish to control the message, but I would like to understand it. If that is somehow a fault, so be it.

As for your second sentence above, I have no idea how that relates to our conversation, and I no longer wish to expend the energy to figure out what you are trying to say.

CCBoy

Reaction score
kmd24;3955185 said:
You're right, it is a lie. I care about style when it affects my ability to understand the message. I don't wish to control the message, but I would like to understand it. If that is somehow a fault, so be it.

As for your second sentence above, I have no idea how that relates to our conversation, and I no longer wish to expend the energy to figure out what you are trying to say.

That implies an understanding of meanings behind the laws that you wish applied. That touches upon the reality of God, and if that is frightening to your football discussions, and I'm not embarking on such a direction and discussion on this site, then by all means...run away. Run away QUICKLY. And if you need a tissue, here...no, get your own.

kmd24

Reaction score
CCBoy;3955218 said:
That implies an understanding of meanings behind the laws that you wish applied. That touches upon the reality of God, and if that is frightening to your football discussions, and I'm not embarking on such a direction and discussion on this site, then by all means...run away. Run away QUICKLY. And if you need a tissue, here...no, get your own.

Are you trying to say you're speaking in tongues? Now I'm starting to understand...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He gets his jollies off of the attention it brings him. Another 90% of posters are asking him to stop and he points the finger at them rather than attempt any introspection.

If anyone else is like myself and find his behavior to be disrespectful of everyone I invite you to do as I have done and put him on ignore.

It will accomplish two goals:

1) You will no longer have to waste your time deciphering his posts time and time again.

2) Becuase he is no longer able to get his jollies off of the attention it brings him, he might even stop.

Bottomline: if you want cc to stop posting like that then we need to stop giving him the reason to post like that and just quit wasting our time.

CCBoy

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;3955325 said:
He gets his jollies off of the attention it brings him. Another 90% of posters are asking him to stop and he points the finger at them rather than attempt any introspection.

If anyone else is like myself and find his behavior to be disrespectful of everyone I invite you to do as I have done and put him on ignore.

It will accomplish two goals:

1) You will no longer have to waste your time deciphering his posts time and time again.

2) Becuase he is no longer able to get his jollies off of the attention it brings him, he might even stop.

Bottomline: if you want cc to stop posting like that then we need to stop giving him the reason to post like that and just quit wasting our time.

Try billboards, stud...:lmao2:

CCBoy

Reaction score
CCBoy;3955350 said:
Try billboards, stud...:lmao2:

Oh, and try not associating a quivering pie hole of your own, and flippancy, as back bone and successful articulation. You definitely don't possess ownership of a morale majority...much less a lock on appropriate action.:zzz:

You definitely don't qualify for a B.F. Skinner model role, as you are still attached to the nipple on response roles as a motivator.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
CCBoy;3955369 said:
Oh, and try not associating a quivering pie hole of your own, and flippancy, as back bone and successful articulation. You definitely don't possess ownership of a morale majority...much less a lock on appropriate action.:zzz:

CCboy unveiled!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3955371 said:
CCboy unveiled!!

That is a production, and a cliche is not needed. My efforts are much more simple in origin...but your thirst for the vanity of scorn proceed most of your own posts. Not a battle for vantage of principal; just an attachment to a consumption of a warm fuzzy yourself. I have been posting about Cowboys and talking football for a long time. From the time of real airway assault and batteries. Welcome Newbie, but try to hang more than a ring tap.

Maybe you can weigh in on principals of the present lockout, and quit your burn barrel meeting lust for just more Ripple. That probably turns to Romilar after such a low threshold demand for excitement.

Tell all how you are tired of being beat up as a fan, and that the players owe nothing beyond a consumption as you exhibit, to ownership. Tell us all how the owners are really a depraved form of humanity, and don't, don't forget to tell us how Jerry Jones is the total sum of the cause for it all...and then ride back into the sunset and feel warm and Fuzzy.

Oops, that brings up yet another malcontent deprived of social justice and full scorned abilities.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
CCBoy;3955374 said:
That is a production, and a cliche is not needed. My efforts are much more simple in origin...but your thirst for the vanity of scorn proceed most of your own posts. Not a battle for vantage of principal; just an attachment to a consumption of a warm fuzzy yourself. I have been posting about Cowboys and talking football for a long time. From the time of real airway assault and batteries. Welcome Newbie, but try to hang more than a ring tap.

Maybe you can weigh in on principals of the present lockout, and quit your burn barrel meeting lust for just more Ripple. That probably turns to Romilar after such a low threshold demand for excitement.

Tell all how you are tired of being beat up as a fan, and that the players owe nothing beyond a consumption as you exhibit, to ownership. Tell us all how the owners are really a depraved form of humanity, and don't, don't forget to tell us how Jerry Jones is the total sum of the cause for it all...and then ride back into the sunset and feel warm and Fuzzy.

Oops, that brings up yet another malcontent deprived of social justice and full scorned abilities.

You're very personable.