NFL Lockout Stay Granted

CCBoy

Reaction score
Anjinsan;3955377 said:
You're very personable.

Boring...but maybe you can Google up an intensive article that pinpoints the types of guys who remain single.:rolleyes:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Merlin;3955381 said:
That's an understatement. :lmao:

As to weight of statements, you have entered the three word category of glory and glitter...:rolleyes: Better yet, appeal to the 'lawyer's brigade' to come to your rescue.

CCBoy

Reaction score
kmd24;3955247 said:
Are you trying to say you're speaking in tongues? Now I'm starting to understand...

Oh, and you and Fuzzy have GOT to get down this ignore part and are JUST NOT GOING TO RESPOND THINGY down more pat.

Or try insulating your efforts by sticking to the topic on thread...:cool:

CCBoy

Reaction score
And to the turn in the barrell club, that is a lower end tribal consistency. Myself, I think that death by bunji is much more drama filled.:D

Merlin

Reaction score
CCBoy;3955382 said:
As to weight of statements, you have entered the three word category of glory and glitter...:rolleyes: Better yet, appeal to the 'lawyer's brigade' to come to your rescue.

Yabba dabba doo. :bow:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Merlin;3955394 said:
Yabba dabba doo. :bow:

Alright, Sherlock, what's your comment on the addition of the MLB, NBA, and NHL league's Union briefs to the mix? If trite is the message given, then expand to include topic.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
I hate to say it but i have to agree with some of the posters and their comments late in this thread.

As a frequent reader, seldom poster, i have to tell you CC that your message is definitely being lost.

I am not one to criticize a persons method of communication, their grammar, or their spelling, particularly strangers on an internet forum, its not my place -- so all i can say is that i started out trying to read your many posts but now i simply scroll past them.

If you naturally write in such a manner than i might suggest a self-analysis of your style as you certainly must understand that your 'message', as i mentioned above, is simply not being taken seriously by quite a few members. There have been numerous threads where various groups have discussed this with you.

You take the time to post a lot of articles, you and the others who do so should be commended, i for one appreciate it, and i certainly apologize for perhaps overstepping any boundaries, but if you want to be taken more seriously on this site i believe you will have to change the delivery somewhat.

Like i say we are all just strangers on the internet, you don't know me from Adam, and i certainly understand that, just a suggestion.

Merlin

Reaction score
CCBoy;3955398 said:
Alright, Sherlock, what's your comment on the addition of the MLB, NBA, and NHL league's Union briefs to the mix? If trite is the message given, then expand to include topic.

I leave all that stuff up to the experts. We have several on here already.

The anti-trust lawsuit that is still before Nelson is what really scares the owners. If the players win a big judgment in that, there won't be a quick appeal. This appeal is quick cause it is just dealing with the legality of the lockout and the injunction. But that might take months. That is what scares me as a football fan.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
rockwood2;3955416 said:
I hate to say it but i have to agree with some of the posters and their comments late in this thread.

As a frequent reader, seldom poster, i have to tell you CC that your message is definitely being lost.

I am not one to criticize a persons method of communication, their grammar, or their spelling, particularly strangers on an internet forum, its not my place -- so all i can say is that i started out trying to read your many posts but now i simply scroll past them.

If you naturally write in such a manner than i might suggest a self-analysis of your style as you certainly must understand that your 'message', as i mentioned above, is simply not being taken seriously by quite a few members. There have been numerous threads where various groups have discussed this with you.

You take the time to post a lot of articles, you and the others who do so should be commended, i for one appreciate it, and i certainly apologize for perhaps overstepping any boundaries, but if you want to be taken more seriously on this site i believe you will have to change the delivery somewhat.

Like i say we are all just strangers on the internet, you don't know me from Adam, and i certainly understand that, just a suggestion.

quoted for irony.

Nice avatar though

CCBoy

Reaction score
rockwood2;3955416 said:

One isn't suddenly a visitor from abroad, that is suddenly beaned down for enlightenment and function.

Half of the function of this site is entertainment. That is lost in a rush to fall in a grove. Here, willingly or not, it is YOU that are entraped in vindications amounting to adherence to stereotype, that you claim nolo contendre in applications. Meaning is there, and if your scale doesn't adjust, merely for entertainment sake, then that box of rocks is then YOURS.

It also runs true that 'oldschool' is WAY underappreciated on what you claim are YOUR DIGS, and also, that 'country' weren't nearly as poplar one time, ulso...but yu wish to brag those aspects as well. Yea, go figure, and in your case, just ignore and roll along...you don't like listening, then shut up and run along. There's NO listening there. :eek: But that requires listening skills and earnestness in a message delivered by another. My efforts aren't malicious in initiation, but retaliation on one's own high grounds are another storyline. When you don't keep up with your OWN story, the topic enhancement and developed weren't the results of your own direction. That could, as you would have it, be seen as hypcritical beyond ring tapping. That is, if one were into tryin' on shus. Implying intent and conscience, not culturally rasin' a finger when you slurp ur T.

Maybe, won shoult just install a spin a view and set'l in...:mouse:

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Merlin;3955417 said:

The anti-trust lawsuit that is still before Nelson is what really scares the owners. If the players win a big judgment in that, there won't be a quick appeal. This appeal is quick cause it is just dealing with the legality of the lockout and the injunction. But that might take months. That is what scares me as a football fan.

Has a preliminary hearing for that trial even been set yet? That thing could drag on for years.

What has the players scared ****less is that the 8th circuit is going to side with the owners on the injunction, and the NLRB will do the same. If the NLRB says the decertification is a sham, the anti-trust lawsuit potentially dissolves.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Merlin;3955127 said:
Well, let's check that out and put it on the record. What will happen in regards to the lockout appeal in the 8th circuit, the anti-trust lawsuit, and TV revenue that Doty is over?

Find for the owners.

Who knows.

Appealed to the 8th.

Hostile has been on point with what would happen with DeMoron in charge for months now.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Merlin;3955417 said:

Haven't heard an argument yet now have you? Nor a snot dislodging slap in unison...:)

CCBoy

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3955424 said:
Has a preliminary hearing for that trial even been set yet? That thing could drag on for years.

What has the players scared ****less is that the 8th circuit is going to side with the owners on the injunction, and the NLRB will do the same. If the NLRB says the decertification is a sham, the anti-trust lawsuit potentially dissolves.

Lol, when wizardry doesn't work, slap the truth out of a turnip.:) and ask me to explan that board turpitude and humor in that view. (ha!)

CCBoy

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3955425 said:
Find for the owners.

Who knows.

Appealed to the 8th.

Hostile has been on point with what would happen with DeMoron in charge for months now.

Since dead serious is NOT the equal playing field involved with this strained topic, I like the comparison element of a band of lemmings led by a penguin, myself.

I think the hand played by owners is one they would prefer not to have to play out, as they are by nature, social people in their own rights. That stated, they are business men and responsible for their own craft as well as business concerns. I don't think they are shallow, or that Hostile has been amiss in this whole carnival caravan that takes meaning out of such social actions as tent city that got bulldozed outside of the U.S. Capital.

This group definitely is not a shot protestor at Kent State, or a recipient of dog bites when Governor Wallace objected to discontent along racial lines. Their role strains at rationality as well as an old school concept, earning what they consume and desire more of which. They look to a poor imitation for Merlin the Magician, but having figured how to form gold through chemical combinations. Instead, the must do the industry mining for themselves...or earn that gold as the rest of us employed workers. As Merlin just isn't the real deal now...

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Posters do an inordinate amount of bellyaching over CCboy's writing style. However, most of the technical criticisms directed at him aren't even correct.

Does his verbosity interfere with his message? Yes. But that's his decision. If it bothers you, there's no need to call him out. Send him a private message, or ignore his posts.

Merlin

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3955424 said:

Not really. They already know that the odds are against them on the lockout. That is not the same issue before the NLRB though. If the decertification is legit, then the anti-trust continues.

Merlin

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3955425 said:

Somehow, I am less than impressed. He was singing a different tune when Nelson issued the injunction. If he can predict the outcome of my 3 questions, then I will be impressed.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Merlin;3955437 said:
Somehow, I am less than impressed. He was singing a different tune when Nelson issued the injunction. If he can predict the outcome of my 3 questions, then I will be impressed.

Aw shucks, you merely want the exact numbers to the very next mega million lottery drawing...and Hostile pegged what was happening to a T.

If one had paid attention to all the non-inclusive Hostile related retaliations by yourself, one might have learned also that findings at any level of Judicial review involves a specific interpretation that does involve personal views. This also, may change with venue or even time or judicial intervention.