News: NFL: Mike McCarthy set to interview in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) Tweeted:
Sources: Former #Packers coach Mike McCarthy is headed to Dallas to speak with the #Cowboys. The team has not announced anything on coach Jason Garrett, though they are expected to move on from him and are laying the groundwork for a search.

Ian Rapoport just reported this on Twitter. Take it for what it's worth. Just the messenger.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I think they are just planning to announce the new coach and never actually announce Garrett not returning. I assume in their warped mind that makes him avoid the stigma of being fired. It will be almost like he never existed.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I hope this is ok.

it states on top of the forum READ THIS FIRST to NOT start new threads..add them to the old ones..LOL

but yes ironic if Garetts our HC how are they interviewing for new ones?

it tells ne all the rumors' are true and they just have yet to announce it from the Star..

the twist is hes being Interviewed buy newly appointed asst GM Garett the clapper LMAO wouldn't that put burr in your chaps CZ! LOL:lmao::popcorn:

Common Sense

Reaction score
I'm starting to come around to the possibility that we could see Riley as HC with Zimmer as DC if he's let go in Minnesota.

Here's a crazy thought: What if the Vikings traded Zimmer's rights to Dallas in order to keep Stefanski, who is then shuffled to a DC/assistant HC position?

Status
Not open for further replies.