News: NFL: Mike McCarthy set to interview in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps and I see the angle with Andy Reid.

I do actually rate Reid.

In reality McCarthy might be the best type of coach that we can attract given the likely working conditions.

He's a punchbag so a big tick straight off the bat for Jerry. I think he would and has seemingly already got on very well with Jerry. Old boys club. He would be thankful of another chance as let's not jazz it up - he didn't coach this season - personal choice or nobody wanted him? So given he would be thankful of a second chance he's more likely to let Jerry continue controlling team affairs.

You make him sound like a used mattress on craigslist.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a little clue there from our Jane. Already reaching out to a potential RB coach. Seems odd you would start with that right?

If you're an offensive coach and you get the head coach gig with the Cowboys what is primarily on your mind? Running the football.

McCarthy to Dallas. Let's move on to talk about his staff.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a little clue there from our Jane. Already reaching out to a potential RB coach. Seems odd you would start with that right?

If you're an offensive coach and you get the head coach gig with the Cowboys what is primarily on your mind? Running the football.

McCarthy to Dallas. Let's move on to talk about his staff.

Board King.

Status
Not open for further replies.