NFL Network hates the Cowboys!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
That was great the way Romo called that Time Out. Glad I got to see it.:rolleyes:

calico

Reaction score
this really is a riot...back to Green Bay...hey, show that Reggie Bush run again for the 500th time, I want to see it again.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll get to see the SD vs Miami thriller from the 80's!!

The NFLN is just making sure the Cowboy fans stay tuned in.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Check out my e-mail

To whom this may concern,

I am very dissapointed over your programming decision to air one game on No huddle instead of multiple live NFL games. No huddle on Nfl Network was supposed to air multiple live games(in an nfl whiparound after 10:00pm est), but instead of me seeing multiple games, the only game aired was the San Diego Chargers vs. Green Bay Packers. The only clips of the Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks game, was shown when the Chargers game was halted due to an official injury. When stating that you will air multiple games, i expected to see multiple football games NOT JUST one game(GB @ SD) I am very irate over the fact that the game(DAL @ SEA) has been aired for a total 1 minute before switching back to the chargers game. Not to mention all the other games that are on now, and not being showed simultaneously as promised at the beggining of the broadcast.Thank you for promising to show multiple games and not doing so. It is clear that you cannot handle showing multiple games without being unbiased. Thank you NFL Network for wasting not only my time with this nonsense, but all the Cowboys fans nationwide with your service that cannot watch the game because of your poor unprofessional decision to show ONE GAME!

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
This does suck. C'mon Packers and Chargers over the Cowboys and Seahawks a Championship preview?

NFL NETWORK IS TERRIBLE.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
calico said:
this really is a riot...back to Green Bay...hey, show that Reggie Bush run again for the 500th time, I want to see it again.
Hey Calico... Ya'll got Rolling Rock in Texas???

STSINAZ

Reaction score
IF THEY GO BACK TO san diego one more time i am going to kill myself...15 times already they have went to that game...4 for us! what is going onnnnnnnnnnn!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
If they keep with SD vs PukeBay after their half break, my set will be tuned elsewhere.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
IF THEY GO BACK TO san diego one more time i am going to kill myself...15 times already they have went to that game...4 for us! what is going onnnnnnnnnnn!

Intervention time!!!!!!!!!!

You know it's going to happen!

Haley94

Reaction score
Maybe they are doing it on purpose to make sure we all tune in tomorrow to help their ratings. Or maybe it's the Lord Farve effect.

wmaxima97

Reaction score
Have to reply, this is my first post. I am glad you guys are as pissed off as I am. The old lady is gone, I wanted to watch the Boys play a little but not 1/2 a drive little. I sent my e-mail as well. Thanks for the e-mail address!

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
wmaxima97 said:
Have to reply, this is my first post. I am glad you guys are as pissed off as I am. The old lady is gone, I wanted to watch the Boys play a little but not 1/2 a drive little. I sent my e-mail as well. Thanks for the e-mail address!

Welcome to the board. Sorry we had to meet under these circumstances.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Packers-Chargers is at halftime now, they have to show the game now. Right? Right?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
demdcowboys#1 said:
Check out my e-mail

To whom this may concern,

I am very dissapointed over your programming decision to air one game on No huddle instead of multiple live NFL games. No huddle on Nfl Network was supposed to air multiple live games(in an nfl whiparound after 10:00pm est), but instead of me seeing multiple games, the only game aired was the San Diego Chargers vs. Green Bay Packers. The only clips of the Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks game, was shown when the Chargers game was halted due to an official injury. When stating that you will air multiple games, i expected to see multiple football games NOT JUST one game(GB @ SD) I am very irate over the fact that the game(DAL @ SEA) has been aired for a total 1 minute before switching back to the chargers game. Not to mention all the other games that are on now, and not being showed simultaneously as promised at the beggining of the broadcast.Thank you for promising to show multiple games and not doing so. It is clear that you cannot handle showing multiple games without being unbiased. Thank you NFL Network for wasting not only my time with this nonsense, but all the Cowboys fans nationwide with your service that cannot watch the game because of your poor unprofessional decision to show ONE GAME!

I think we should I copy and past this and send it to their sorry *****!.:starspin

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Packers-Chargers is at halftime now, they have to show the game now. Right? Right?

Not really. They are going to show the Brett Favre highlight reel. Should take all of 5 minutes

doomsday81

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: - you can see it! they're acting as if we aren't playng! even when Eisen that smug punk sent us out to the game he did so with smugness....

Embarrassing. I am going to watch the game tomorrow when they replay it but the comical thing about this is they think people still care about Brett Favre. Sure, the Packers have a big fan base but right now no one else cares about them because they are by far and away the worst team in the NFL. I wouldn't even be surprised if Favre retires before the start of the season. Let's hope so because the media just doesn't understand that they are the only ones who still cares about him.