Twitter: NFL Passing Leaders Through Week 10

gmb1

Reaction score
Kyler Murray? Wow. Who is the rookie of the year, Bosa?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Dak is way better than Winston.. im offended you even said that but I get your point its not all about total yards I agree. Difference is Dak leads the leauge in QBR and top 5 in every good category of QB's.
He’s better than Winston at throwing to wide open guys behind an All-Pro studded line while handing off to an All-Pro back. I don’t see any strong evidence that he would still be in the league if he was drafted by the Buccaneers.
Let’s play a game, you count the offensive All-Pros that Dak has played with since 2016 and I’ll count the offensive All-Pros that Winston has had and whoever has the bigger number has to leave the board forever...

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Our organization is a ship taking on water, on a continual quest to plug holes; as soon as one hole is patched, 3 more areas spring a leak.

Our running game was great 2-3 years ago, while our QB was unreliable.

Our defense was amazing last year with really good RB & QB play. Well, until the Rams happened.

And now, our QB seems to have turned the corner, and our running game is average at best and our defense is struggling.

Gotta love the life of being a Cowboy fan.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He’s better than Winston at throwing to wide open guys behind an All-Pro studded line while handing off to an All-Pro back. I don’t see any strong evidence that he would still be in the league if he was drafted by the Buccaneers.
Let’s play a game, you count the offensive All-Pros that Dak has played with since 2016 and I’ll count the offensive All-Pros that Winston has had and whoever has the bigger number has to leave the board forever...
Someone has diarrhea of the mouth once again.
:facepalm:

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Total yards is one of the worst ways to assess a QB. It’s all about efficiency and timely playmaking.

That being said. This is funny to see considering all the posters who have previously used Dak’s lower total yardage numbers against him.

True, and I actually think his numbers are a bit inflated due to our weaker schedule, but even if he were #6 or #7, I would still feel the same way.

Dak isn’t a Top-5 QB, but he is Top-10, and that’s good enough to get the job done if you have a competent Coach, a reliable Defense, and a run game. Unfortunately, we have neither of those right now.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Get lost egals fan! You're the real TROLL. We all know it. Funny how suddenly you're not praising your boy, Wince, anymore? :laugh:
You silly troll, I think you’ve got me mixed up with some of those other guys... I rarely talk much about Wentz. You really need to take those pills that the nurse brings you. You need them to you know, remember stuff.