Twitter: NFL Passing Leaders Through Week 10

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That’s inevitable whe you throw the ball 50 times per game
Right. People want stats to do the work for them. A simple google search tells you he passes all the time and he has a bunch of picks. I actually like Jameis more than most I just think he needs better coaching. Arians doesn’t care about b-ball protection. Just let it rip.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Highest QB are the most efficient. The farther right the QB, the better his pass protection.

According to the two metrics, Wilson is very efficient considering the poor quality of his OL. Dak is the most efficient QB in the NFL, and his pass protection isn't even Top 10.

EJRT0aAXUAckzYL

GORICO

Reaction score
Total yards is one of the worst ways to assess a QB. It’s all about efficiency and timely playmaking.

That being said. This is funny to see considering all the posters who have previously used Dak’s lower total yardage numbers against him.
i am excited to see the transfomation in Daks footwork....he is so much better this year..yes i realize we have lost too many games but Dak is now a weapon throwing down field from the pocket

DFWJC

Reaction score
The 27th ranked pass defense resides in Detroit
Look for more big yardage

:flagwave:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Here's one that's 100% objective. It combines three objective metrics (EPA, CPOE,Success Rate), with each one weighted so that the combined metric best predicts future EPA.

EJLnJfqWoAIRcsR
Percy.
Isn't EPA (Expected Points Added) a theoretically expected result based on a play and how it possibly (based on stats) could affect the score?

So not a real score but an expected based on statistical averages. Sort of subjective, imo.
Honest question

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i am excited to see the transfomation in Daks footwork....he is so much better this year..yes i realize we have lost too many games but Dak is now a weapon throwing down field from the pocket
It’s alway something with this team. You fix one thing and something else breaks.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
He’s better than Winston at throwing to wide open guys behind an All-Pro studded line while handing off to an All-Pro back. I don’t see any strong evidence that he would still be in the league if he was drafted by the Buccaneers.
Let’s play a game, you count the offensive All-Pros that Dak has played with since 2016 and I’ll count the offensive All-Pros that Winston has had and whoever has the bigger number has to leave the board forever...
So these All-Pro linemen were present in 2015, yet we had horrific QB play and a 6-10 record. Why was this? They also had a healthy Dez Bryant, Witten, and a decent running back in McFadden.

wssaustin

Reaction score
In the past several years, this team have always been like this.

Top town this team lack the attitude of attention to the details, not being able to adapt and adjust.

Our organization is a ship taking on water, on a continual quest to plug holes; as soon as one hole is patched, 3 more areas spring a leak.

Our running game was great 2-3 years ago, while our QB was unreliable.

Our defense was amazing last year with really good RB & QB play. Well, until the Rams happened.

And now, our QB seems to have turned the corner, and our running game is average at best and our defense is struggling.

Gotta love the life of being a Cowboy fan.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Should also be noted: Mahomes missed almost 3 entire games and is still #5 lol. Dude’s a monster.
Why should it be noted? This thread isn't about Mahomes unless you want to hijack it and make it about Mahomes.