Twitter: NFL Passing Leaders Through Week 10

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is also arguably the best QB in the league right now. The only other arguments possible would be Rodgers or Mahomes IMO. Brady historically, but NOT this season.

The argument can be made that Dak is having as good a season as any of those guys.

Ravens QB in particular is leading the MVP race in my opinion.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is all blown out of proportion, when the coaching staff and owners really don't care about winning ... who gives a hoot about this ?
This is one of the more ridiculous comments we see on this site. They may not be good at winning, but it's nonsensical to say they don't care about winning. If they didn't care they would have no chance to win the division or get to the playoffs.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Yea, screw that guy. Only bright side is the guy who laughed at me taking Goff drafted Luck.

And to think I could of drafted Lamar Jackson.

its not as bad as my primary league.

I started the Season with Andrew Luck and Ben. By week 3, I had to go scrounge around for a QB and all that was left was eli manning. By week 4, I was trading future draft picks for Joe Flacco just to keep my team afloat. By week 5, I had given up haha.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Our organization is a ship taking on water, on a continual quest to plug holes; as soon as one hole is patched, 3 more areas spring a leak.

Our running game was great 2-3 years ago, while our QB was unreliable.

Our defense was amazing last year with really good RB & QB play. Well, until the Rams happened.

And now, our QB seems to have turned the corner, and our running game is average at best and our defense is struggling.

Gotta love the life of being a Cowboy fan.

Just about sums it up.

John813

Reaction score
its not as bad as my primary league.

I started the Season with Andrew Luck and Ben. By week 3, I had to go scrounge around for a QB and all that was left was eli manning. By week 4, I was trading future draft picks for Joe Flacco just to keep my team afloat. By week 5, I had given up haha.

Wow. Zero luck there lol.

You know the FF gods were against you in that league.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5-4.

& for the stat lovers Dak is 4th in the league for most INT's.
Well, he's tied for 4th with 3 others, but he has definitely thrown more INT's this year. But when you look at them, 3 of his 9 INT's were in one game, and a couple more were hail Mary's that got picked off, so for most of the season INTs really haven't been a problem.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is not a shot at Dak, but the idea that passing yardage totals means anything important is silly.

Dak has a good QBR and comp. % rate; those are relevant stats.
Yardage does have some relevance - after all, 300 yards in a game moves the ball up and down the field more than 200 does. But you are right that yardage alone does not tell the story, and that even big yardage isn't good if the efficiency is bad.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Our organization is a ship taking on water, on a continual quest to plug holes; as soon as one hole is patched, 3 more areas spring a leak.

Our running game was great 2-3 years ago, while our QB was unreliable.

Our defense was amazing last year with really good RB & QB play. Well, until the Rams happened.

And now, our QB seems to have turned the corner, and our running game is average at best and our defense is struggling.

Gotta love the life of being a Cowboy fan.
I think the running game is still relevant. I would never have put Columbo in charge of the OL, give Pollard more touches and ease some of the load off Zeke. The D is real issue right now.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Passing yards aren’t a great indicator of how well a QB is playing.

Total QBR, however, is and Dak leads the entire NFL in that category. Just behind him are Wilson, Mahommes, Jackson, and Watson.

Dak also leads the league in Points Added with 40.2, which may be the best indicator of how valuable a player is.

He’s playing at an elite level while earning 1% of the teams’s salary cap.

I hope he gets a huge contract because he’s earned it with his excellent play.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
So he’a between Rivers and Winston and you folks come to the conclusion that passing yards actually means something in today’s league?

Okay lol
Right, you prefer completion percentage and PFF rating. Or at least, you preferred those metrics last year, when Dak ranked 13th and 19th.

So far this year, Dak ranks 6th in completion percentage and 7th in PFF rating.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is also arguably the best QB in the league right now. The only other arguments possible would be Rodgers or Mahomes IMO. Brady historically, but NOT this season.
I'd say those three are your top MVP candidates at the hallway point--with Wilson being the front-runner.
People that want to throw in a RB longshot can include McCaffery after those guys.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Are these the thoughts that go through your head? You think about men in this fashion?
How could I think about men in this fashion when the post is about you? As far as me making you feel inferior that's not a thought that's the truth. I'm on your mind so much you mention me Stan. Smarten up de

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How could I think about men in this fashion when the post is about you? As far as me making you feel inferior that's not a thought that's the truth. I'm on your mind so much you mention me Stan. Smarten up de
You are talking about another man being someone’s man crush Monday......then you talk about making another man feel inferior...is there something you’re trying to tell us?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The argument can be made that Dak is having as good a season as any of those guys.

Ravens QB in particular is leading the MVP race in my opinion.
Dak is having a good season so far . But it’s not leading to team success.

Maybe our next years coaching staff will be better.

Hope it’s not like with Romo where he didn't have more team success with 3 different HC’s.

And I’d argue Russell Wilson might be leading the way for MVP.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is having a good season so far . But it’s not leading to team success.

Maybe our next years coaching staff will be better.

Hope it’s not like with Romo where he didn't have more team success with 3 different HC’s.

And I’d argue Russell Wilson might be leading the way for MVP.

Cant blame Dak for losing games. The guy is flat out balling.

Wilson, Ravens, McCaffrey are my top 3.