Twitter: NFL Passing Leaders Through Week 10

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Total yards is one of the worst ways to assess a QB. It’s all about efficiency and timely playmaking.

That being said. This is funny to see considering all the posters who have previously used Dak’s lower total yardage numbers against him.

LOL...........too funny. With Zeke, its all about rushing titles and yards. With Dak, stats dont count and yards dont matter.

Take any metric or stat you want for a QB. Dak is either leading or high up there with the leaders.

Dak is blowing the doors off the league and the haters cant stand it. Leading the #1 offense in football and looking great doing it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
5-4.

& for the stat lovers Dak is 4th in the league for most INT's.

Dak isn't the only one 5-4. Amari is 5-4. Zeke is 5-4. D-Law is 5-4. If this team went undefeated this season, you'd be saying "The TEAM is undefeated, not Dak", however, now that it doesn't fit your narrative. "5-4, WINS ARE A QB STAT NOW!".

Also, I highly doubt Dak would be tied for 4th most interceptions if it didn't come down to 2 Hail Mary attempts.

HungryLion

Reaction score
LOL...........too funny. With Zeke, its all about rushing titles and yards. With Dak, stats dont count and yards dont matter.

Take any metric or stat you want for a QB. Dak is either leading or high up there with the leaders.

Dak is blowing the doors off the league and the haters cant stand it. Leading the #1 offense in football and looking great doing it.

Did i say “yards don’t matter”? Have you seen my posting history in regards to Dak?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So he’a between Rivers and Winston and you folks come to the conclusion that passing yards actually means something in today’s league?

Okay lol

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Dak isn't the only one 5-4. Amari is 5-4. Zeke is 5-4. D-Law is 5-4. If this team went undefeated this season, you'd be saying "The TEAM is undefeated, not Dak", however, now that it doesn't fit your narrative. "5-4, WINS ARE A QB STAT NOW!".

Also, I highly doubt Dak would be tied for 4th most interceptions if it didn't come down to 2 Hail Mary attempts.
Is Amari Cooper the problem?

Cuz he's 5-4 also.

We should probably just cut him.
I wonder how many SB's Brady would have if he didn't have Bilichek as HC...or vice-versa (they've also had a very solid, complete team for years)? No QB wins or loses by themselves. Sure, one can come up with games where a QB throws a terrible pick in a crucial situation, but one can usually come up with another half dozen or so of instances in the same game where if a player or play had gone differently, so would the outcome of the game go differently. The TEAM contributes to all wins/losses.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So he’a between Rivers and Winston and you folks come to the conclusion that passing yards actually means something in today’s league?

Okay lol

Werent you the one complaining that Dak couldn't throw for 200 yards? 300 yards? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Lost both those arguments too. Is there ANY argument you haven't lost in regards to Dak?

Has ANYONE been more wrong than you? :flagwave::flagwave:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Definitely throwing for a lot of yards.
Yards per game is 3rd.

I think a key stat is TDs - Ints differential. It crushes guys like Jameis Winston...who throws for a lot of yards but also throws high rate of picks.

Dak's tied for 11th there at 9 (18-9)

What is amazing that after just 9 games, Russell Wilson's differential is 20....which would be a really good end of season tally.

What yards per game DOES tell you is that he is not driving a bus.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Definitely throwing for a lot of yards.
Yards per game is 3rd.

I think a key stat is TDs - Ints differential. It crushes guys like Jameis Winston...who throws for a lot of yards but also throws high rate of picks.

Dak's tied for 11th there at 9 (18-9)

What is amazing that after just 9 games, Russell Wilson's differential is 20....which would be a really good end of season tally.

What yards per game DOES tell you is that he is not driving a bus.

Russell Wilson is also arguably the best QB in the league right now. The only other arguments possible would be Rodgers or Mahomes IMO. Brady historically, but NOT this season.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5-4.

& for the stat lovers Dak is 4th in the league for most INT's.
Tied for 4th with 3 other guys, but yes Dak has definitely thrown more INTs this year than his norm. Of course, a 3 of the 9 INTs were in one game, and a couple others were hail Mary's that got picked off.