NFL Power Rankings - Cowboys 8

Sydla

Reaction score
Why not just come out of the closet and admit you're a Philly fan? Saves us all from searching your post history to figure it out.

LOL.

I was waiting for the first boob to make the "oh, you think Philly is going to be good? Must be an Eagles fan!" argument.

ghst187

Reaction score
#8 means we should be higher in the list with another HC. :facepalm:

just look at the sheagles at #6

If we had a respected coaching staff we’d be much higher, we are about as talented as anyone.
Of course with a talented staff, we’d be coming off a conf champ or SB win too so there’s that...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
If we had a respected coaching staff we’d be much higher, we are about as talented as anyone.
Of course with a talented staff, we’d be coming off a conf champ or SB win too so there’s that...

yep,
we have 8 por-bowlers on the team… Nobody has more pro-bowlers than us .

ghst187

Reaction score
yep,
we have 8 por-bowlers on the team… Nobody has more pro-bowlers than us .

That’s just on offense!
Tyron, Martin, Tfred, Zeke, Witten, Cooper, Cobb, Dak

Then there’s Lee, LVE, DLaw, Byron Jones....

Potential to add Jaylon Smith...maybe Malik Collins, even Xavier Woods...

That’s 12 of 22 starters that have made a probowl and should be even higher after this next season.
When is this “process” going to finally culminate in postseason success?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
That’s just on offense!
Tyron, Martin, Tfred, Zeke, Witten, Cooper, Cobb, Dak

Then there’s Lee, LVE, DLaw, Byron Jones....

Potential to add Jaylon Smith...maybe Malik Collins, even Xavier Woods...

That’s 12 of 22 starters that have made a probowl and should be even higher after this next season.
When is this “process” going to finally culminate in postseason success?
When we upgrade our junior college coach?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Looks good to me.

I bet there are about 5-6 other teams ranked lower that think they should in the top 8 though: teams like LA Chargers, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Minnesota, Atlanta, Carolina, Seattle,etc

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
These power rankings are from one individual,
and a "new guy".
0ap3000000936319.jpg

Dan Hanzus

What a joke. He had the RAMS before the Saints? Even after that atrocious call in the NFC championship game? I didn't need to read any further. :facepalm:

Quoting my dear friend, Woody @cowboy_ron
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"
You're in my prayers sweetheart. ♡

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I don't get the love for Philly at all. That defense is going to give up a billion passing yards.

There's honestly no team in the NFC right now that has a better shot than Dallas, assuming Zeke is back.

Media is underestimating what Dak, behind a much improved OL, will do with better coaching from Kitna, and all the speed we have ar WR, and adding Pollard to that mix. If Elliott comes back, no contest. We are gonna destroy defenses.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Sounds about right.

Packers are probably underrated, just depends on how they start. If they start okay and begin to gel, get the defense up to speed, they'll be a dangerous team.

The NFC is tough this year. Even the Niners have a good offensive minded coach, and a DL that will likely destroy a few QBs. Eagles and Commanders both tough up front. Going to be an interesting year.