NFL Pro Bowl:Which Cowboys deserve a nod, and who doesn't

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
NFL Pro Bowl: Which Cowboys deserve a nod, who doesn't and why
ByPATRIK WALKER 20 hours ago
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...d-in-NFL-pro-bowl-vote-124771284/#124771284_1

It's that time of the year again, when the NFL sets players up to either be praised or snubbed.

Pro Bowl voting for this season is now underway, and there's a long list of Dallas Cowboys' personnel present and accounted for, despite the team struggling with an overall record of 4-5 through their first nine games. While the roster as a whole hasn't consistently put the winning pieces together, a demerit more attributable to coaching than any purported lack of talent, there are still more than a few individuals who have been playing better than you'd suspect. Inside of that tally are those who take the field weekly with their hair on fire, continually attempting to lead the team out of the doldrums of mediocrity.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
there wont be very many in the pro bowl this year martin is a lock maybe zeke maybe t smith and I would say that is about all that will make it

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I am voting straight Cowboys. After LVE was left off the Ballot and the refs were trying to propel the Eagles to victory. Every member of this squad gets my vote.

And what about Cheerleaders? They should make every pro-bowl. Daisy Dukes and Cowboy boots are always a winner,

School

Reaction score
Evidence as to why fans shouldn't vote for the Pro Bowl.

He's tied for first in the league in solo tackles. The top 2 tacklers last year both made the pro bowl.

He also just had the key turnover in a prime time game. The quarterback who threw that interception is pretty good I hear, so that was no small feat.

School

Reaction score
He's tied for first in the league in solo tackles. The top 2 tacklers last year both made the pro bowl.

He also just had the key turnover in a prime time game. The quarterback who threw that interception is pretty good I hear, so that was no small feat.
I see now that's his bolded text not yours. Ignore my post and carry on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My list

Martin
Jones
DLaw
Zeke
LVE
Smith?????

LVE definitely doenst make it. That's actually laughable right now. Martin for sure. Jones? Dlaw probably, but too early to tell. Smith? I doubt it. Zeke? He isn't beating out Gurley and Kamara. He also has Barkley to contend with. If he has a monster 2nd half he might do it.