Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Since you only want to post one side

Barkley #2 in RB receiving yards and Zeke is 16th
Barkley has 530 receiving yards while Zeke has less than half of that at 236
Barkley 59 receiving yards per game Zeke 29 receiving yards per game

"Zekes stats blow Barkleys away" lmao.

Barkley has more yards and TDs little buddy, I'd delete your posts

Okay guy I bet you Zeke gets into the probowl before little Saquan does. Put your money where your mouth is

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Okay guy I bet you Zeke gets into the probowl before little Saquan does. Put your money where your mouth is

Lololololololololol

You were the one that quoted me with an incorrect statement. Just take the loss and move on.

No I'm not betting against Zeke to make it when he has the biggest fanbase in the NFL behind him on a fan voted award.

You had the chance the delete your posts and didnt take it kiddo.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lololololololololol

You were the one that quoted me with an incorrect statement. Just take the loss and move on.

No I'm not betting against Zeke to make it when he has the biggest fanbase in the NFL behind him on a fan voted award.

You had the chance the delete your posts and didnt take it kiddo.

My statement was not incorrect. Are they running backs or wide receivers?? And fan voting only counts for 10%. The other 90% comes from coaches and players. So dont feed me that "the fans voted him in" crap cause fan voting means almost nothing in the formula. So like i said zeke's numbers are better than little saquon and his peers and coaches will affirm my position. Now would you like to put your money where your mouth is or are you still slobbering over Saquon?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the cowboys wont have many players in the pro bowl one or two maybe three at the most

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
My statement was not incorrect. Are they running backs or wide receivers?? And fan voting only counts for 10%. The other 90% comes from coaches and players. So dont feed me that "the fans voted him in" crap cause fan voting means almost nothing in the formula. So like i said zeke's numbers are better than little saquon and his peers and coaches will affirm my position. Now would you like to put your money where your mouth is or are you still slobbering over Saquon?

You said Zekes stats blow Barkleys out of the water, WHEN BARKLEY HAS MORE YARDS AND TDs. Lmao. Yes thats incorrect haha.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

And fan vote counts 33% not 10% you dumb as

You're just making stuff up as you go. Which is usual for someone thats caught dead wrong.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And fan vote counts 33% not 10% you dumb as

You're just making stuff up as you go. Which is usual for someone thats caught dead wrong.

Fan vote doesnt count 33% genius. We already exposed that myth last season in a thread

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Your peers are against you already lol

Barkley 5th most votes of all positions
Zeke not in the top 5 in votes of just running backs alone.

:muttley:

Hardline

Reaction score
It's an unnecessary game and an unnecessary injury risk.
Gives players more on their resume for a contract extension or renewal.
I hope no Cowboys make the pro bowl