NFL: QB rankings through week 7

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's the decision making under pressure that does it for me. The Patriots threw every post-snap coverage change possible at Dak, and he digested it all, spitting out Bill Belichick's game plan any time extra pressure was sent. Pro Football Focus' numbers back up the eye test, with Dak hitting seven passes (with two big-time throws) on 13 attempts against pressure, including many of the game's decisive plays. There's a long way to go in this season, but if I need one quarterback to make one play in any situation right now, that quarterback is Rayne Dakota Prescott.

jnday

Reaction score
If you dont want him to succeed, you are a fan at all
I want the team to win, but I don’t care part Dak plays in that. I don’t keep up with his stats or if he plays well or not. I really don’t care what he does unless he causes the team to lose.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want the team to win, but I don’t care part Dak plays in that. I don’t keep up with his stats or if he plays well or not. I really don’t care what he does unless he causes the team to lose.
Well then, you do care.....you just care about negatives....might be a personal issue like I had with GARRETT

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Who the hell are you trying to kid? Yourself? All you do is bash Dak.:lmao:

jnday

Reaction score
Thank you for admitting you troll people about Dak ...... I will place you back on ignore.
That.’s certainly your choice. Personally, I think the ignore feature says more about you than it does me. There is not a poster on this board that could make me use the ignore option. I find it to be a weak move myself.

jnday

Reaction score
can you give me some background on why you’re not a fan at all. I’m just curious. I want to understand how you can be a fan of the team but not the qb. This is an honest question on my part. Not looking to throw names your way. I mean I was still pulling for jaylon until the end just because he was on my team (this is not me saying I thought he was good or average. I could clearly see he couldn’t play anymore.)
I have stated many times why I am not a Dak fan. Just because the Cowboys signs a player, that doesn’t mean that I automatically like him. When TO was signed, my opinion of him didn’t change. He was still the jerk that went to the star at the 50 yard line and embarrassed the Cowboys. Deion was the most talented player that I have ever seen, but my opinion of him being a diva that cared more about himself than the team never changed. Jerry signed Greg Hardy, just because he was a Cowboy doesn’t mean that I have to like him or agree with his woman beating ways. How can anybody instantly like a player just because he is wearing a star? Just because they play for the Cowboys does not mean that I have to like any player on the roster. After 50 years of fandom, I have learned that I don’t have to like every player They sign or every fan that claims to be Cowboy fans.

jnday

Reaction score
Who the hell are you trying to kid? Yourself? All you do is bash Dak.:lmao:
That is far from true. I skip most Dak threads out of pure boredom. I don’t comment on Dak nearly as much as I comment on subjects that interest me.. My question is why does that bother you so much? I doesn’t bother me how you and others feel about him. I just don’t care and that is impossible for you to understand.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That is far from true. I skip most Dak threads out of pure boredom. I don’t comment on Dak nearly as much as I comment on subjects that interest me.. My question is why does that bother you so much? I doesn’t bother me how you and others feel about him. I just don’t care and that is impossible for you to understand.
Please, you ain’t fooling anyone but yourself. Are you serious?

DFWJC

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-week-7-2021-season-rankings

Dak is #1 on the most important ranking, NFL.com, which is the one that average NFL fans use the most. The QB index often reverberates on the bottom alert section on the NFL channel. It seems more and more people are actively becoming aware of Dak's awesomeness!

Here's another (tho much less significant link) having Dak at #1: https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/10...e-to-give-credit-where-credit-is-due-at-no-1/
I think you mean thru week 6. Week 7 coming up!

fwiw

So this is Greg Rosenthal's ranking thru 6 games.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Pretty interesting.

As long as he's in the top 7 or so, I'm pretty happy.

Just to be clear...and honest.

This is one guy--Greg Rosenthal's--rankings.

Thats it....one guy.
Just like everyone on this site (guy or gal)

This is not NFl.com's staff rankings.

Either way.
Go Cowboys, Go Dak

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don’t know how you can compare toms stats and dak side by side and not give it to tom. Dak should be #2
I think he's been playing at a top 4-8 level.
But if someone wants to put him 1st or 2nd, that's cool too
:flagwave:

The Combo Stats ranking has him tied for 7th, I think
The leaders are Murray, Stafford and Brady

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That’s pretty pathetic. Now I really feel sorry for him.
The bad thing is, he is a really smart and great poster on here. If you just take away his thoughts on Dak that is.

That's why i knew it was personal before he admitted it today

jnday

Reaction score
Feel sorry for you. And it’s a bad look for you to admit you don’t have the ability to tell a good qb from a bad one. A good one from a great one.
Oh don’t . I have not judged how Dak has played this year. His play doesn’t matter to me. Why is that so hard to understand? Your hero, idol and QB means nothing to me. I can honestly say that I have not looked at his stats this year for any reason. Why can’t you and your cronies handle that? I dion’t care if you study Dak’s stats for 10 hours a day. Good for you. It would take a very weak person to change their opinion because of you Dak worshipers. I am sorry, but I don’t respect all of you guys enough to change my opinion. I am going to sleep and I won’t miss a wink. All of you guys will still let my opinion keep you up all night because it worry’s you.