NFL: QB rankings through week 7

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I have stated many times why I am not a Dak fan. Just because the Cowboys signs a player, that doesn’t mean that I automatically like him. When TO was signed, my opinion of him didn’t change. He was still the jerk that went to the star at the 50 yard line and embarrassed the Cowboys. Deion was the most talented player that I have ever seen, but my opinion of him being a diva that cared more about himself than the team never changed. Jerry signed Greg Hardy, just because he was a Cowboy doesn’t mean that I have to like him or agree with his woman beating ways. How can anybody instantly like a player just because he is wearing a star? Just because they play for the Cowboys does not mean that I have to like any player on the roster. After 50 years of fandom, I have learned that I don’t have to like every player They sign or every fan that claims to be Cowboy fans.
I like Dak, but I agree on TO and Deion, I didnt like them before and still didnt like them as a Cowboy. You can add Keyshawn and even Randall Cunningham to that list (though he barely played)